IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2008 STI. Purchased in Jan. 2018 with 71k miles while I was in school in MD. Predominantly an East coast car for most of its life. Selling to buy something slightly more daily-able. It’s been a fast, reliable, sturdy car during my ownership. No leaks, no major maintenance concerns. Kept up with my oil change intervals; done every 2,500-3,000miles. Timing belt recently changed in August 2019 by Amor Autosport in Santee. Current mileage is ~91,000.

Mod list

Suspension:
BC coilovers w/Swift springs
GTSPEC front and rear strut braces

Wheels/Tires:
Work Kiwami 18x9.5s (some curb rash on passenger side wheels)
Continental Extreme Contact DWS

Engine/Drivetrain:
CP Pistons and Rods (built by The Shop CT)

Motor compression tested Nov. 25, 2019
1. 115psi
2. 120psi
3. 135psi
4. 135psi

1400cc injectors

Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Crawford air/oil separator

Battery relocated to the trunk

Perrin rotated turbo kit

Perrin catless downpipe

Perrin equal-length headers

Perrin FMIC with powder coated charge pipes

Garrett GT3582 turbocharger

Tial BOV and EWG

AEM A-pillar oil pressure, boost, AFR gauges

XForce catback exhaust system
Will also include Invidia N1 Race single-outlet exhaust as well**

ACT Heavy Duty clutch

All parts were installed by FAST of West Chester in PA.

Tuned by Atlantic Motorsports Jan. 27, 2018 in Gaithersburg, MD. Super-modest daily [email protected] 397HP/364ft-lb.

Now for the not-so-good parts:

1. Car is registered in VA and will probably not pass CA emissions with its current configuration. (I’m in the military) However, if you have read this far, I hope you don’t really care about that part. Either way, the prospective buyer assumes responsibility for that.

2. Fenders need some work. (Previous owner had fenders rolled to accommodate coilovers/wheels and didn’t apply any heat. Paint is cracked around front 2 fenders and needs to be re-sanded and painted.)

3. Front bumper is pretty worn and is in semi-rough shape.

4. Few body/door dings here and there from inconsiderate Californian parking situations…

Lastly, I still have an open loan on the car, so would need to work around that with me.
Asking $16,000.
Thanks for looking. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for ya.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts