IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These Samco Sport direct replacement silicon hoses are available in Re, Black & Blue. Customize your engine the way you want.

This will smooths the air flowing to your turbo for increased performance.

$395 (Free Shipping 48 states) CA + Tax

thx,
wayne

ph: 408-306-8383
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
How To Negotiate: Please Advise.

gotta do better than 4 bills if you wanna sell em. this hose isn't even directly applicable to 04-05 sti's due to the crankcase vent sensor that sits above the recirc inlet

·
Registered
39 Posts
well rallysportdirect.com sells them for the sti and their a major website i dont think that they would do something that stupid, and they sell it for $240.00, its on sale.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
ummm yes they would do something that stupid. every vendor that has this hose would do something that stupid. because they don't know or don't care. i have the hose AlexPrc00 because a vendor was stupid enough to sell it to me and i was stupid enough to buy it because it was listed as applicable to all wrx/sti. it's not applicable to 04/05 sti, you can rig it like i have done but it is not a "direct fit" piece. and any vendor that tries to sell it on this site is gonna have a post of me saying it's not applicable until samco,perrin,avo and the rest make one that is applicable to 04/05+ sti's

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
i agree ... not really a deal at all.

·
Registered
487 Posts
speedstarracing said:
These Samco Sport direct replacement silicon hoses are available in Re, Black & Blue. Customize your engine the way you want.

This will smooths the air flowing to your turbo for increased performance.

$395 (Free Shipping 48 states) CA + Tax

thx,
wayne

ph: 408-306-8383
[email protected]

Have you been freebasing mothballs? 395?!?!

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
lol. yea ese.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Re: Not sure about STI

seriously though....

if i goto the SR series, i will replace my inlet hose then, for certain......

i am told the samco is the best (thickest) to use, but the perrin new gen one is as nicely made, and installs much easier (although, you'cut' the stocker off, so as to avoid pulling the intake runners)

still debating alot, but this is one piece of the puzzle i will want (you sure on the price?)

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
no doubt ... this is a must any big turbo uopgrade .... imho

·
Registered
243 Posts
thermobox said:
gotta do better than 4 bills if you wanna sell em. this hose isn't even directly applicable to 04-05 sti's due to the crankcase vent sensor that sits above the recirc inlet
by the way i hear theres a fix to ground out this sensor, and from some tuner website it said something like it doesnt do much, i dont kno tho.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts