IW STi Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of his recent dyno sheets from XXtuning (tried to make as readable as possible). I believe he made a total of 266.9 WHP and 28X.X WTQ!!! Very impressive. Mods I believe are GTSPEC2 headers/uppipe ( these headers must be the real deal then, hks downpipe, scooby mod CAI, and i think thats it. He will come on here im sure and let us know what he did and all the info :). Enjoy!!!

Robert~

Attachments

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what?? Well it seems I cant upload his a/f graph as it says: "Sorry, you have reached your maximum Upload Quota Limit of 5 MB" ... I hope thats only monthly. Can a mod please post or PM what that is about? thanks!

Robert~

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
static i once had that, i deleted pics from old posts to free up my space :)

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does it ever go away? Thank you for the tip btw.

Robert~

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
I dont know if it goes away... JJ, help? :D

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
thanks rob for posting my sheets. wit the mods that XXTUNIG made on the car i gained thirty whp. i still get true 94 octane fuel down here and let me tell you ....the car is too much!!! thanks to chris and his team it wont be long till i'm an 11 sec car( if i can impove on my reaction time. Mods hks downpipe(cel went away :lol: gt spec II headers perrin lightweight pulley sccoby mod cai.....future mods...godspeed dp...and blitz spec r...perrin oil catch can...staticx grounding kit (red)....cusco fr/rr sway bars,strut tower braces...possibly the tein active suspension...sti hardened motor mounts,tranny mounts...whiteline diff bushings,samco complte w/auxillary hose kit (red)... i got a long road ahead of me......hope you like Mark 8)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
gettin my scanner back soon...i will posts pics soon

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
salisburyv said:
thanks rob for posting my sheets. wit the mods that XXTUNIG made on the car i gained thirty whp. i still get true 94 octane fuel down here and let me tell you ....the car is too much!!! thanks to chris and his team it wont be long till i'm an 11 sec car( if i can impove on my reaction time. Mods hks downpipe(cel went away :lol: gt spec II headers perrin lightweight pulley sccoby mod cai.....future mods...godspeed dp...and blitz spec r...perrin oil catch can...staticx grounding kit (red)....cusco fr/rr sway bars,strut tower braces...possibly the tein active suspension...sti hardened motor mounts,tranny mounts...whiteline diff bushings,samco complte w/auxillary hose kit (red)... i got a long road ahead of me......hope you like Mark 8)
Congrats Mark, we are happy that your car made the numbers that we are looking to get. Keep up the good work..

- Chris

·
Registered
39 Posts
Anyone have dyno's of before and after the header?

With DP and CAI (no header), 267whp is achievable. Although 290wtq is great!

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: they fit?

Quick_One said:
Not flaming but whats so great about this I made 256/263 stock!
?? Do you mean Salisbury's dyno or borf's comment? If you mean salisbury.. then the "Great" part is that he gained 30wtq++ from headers and a poorly designed dp. Thats a lot for an AWD car. Also congrats on your stock dyno, but where do you live? There are differences from car to car and from different altitudes and such. I also believe that with the godspeed you will get more then 267whp (or 9whp gain in your case). As you are removing 2 cats and opening up the DP entrace. I'd say AT LEAST 15-20, but *shrug* o well. Dyno your car with these mods and see how it does for you. Your difference may be different then his... until you see/know , why comment like that?

Robert~

Also to further elaborate myself... ".....just got back from being dyno'd at my shop....272 hp at the wheels(up from 245 base stock) 285lbs torque...i thought it was fast before!!!! remove those cats and see what happens....BAM!" - salisburyV. A gain of 27whp and ~30wtq++ is a big gain...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Car Stereo installation in Ohio Dayton or Cleveland?

I'm testing the headers on my STi. I hope to have time to tune it tomorrow. I already gained 8 ft lbs of torque and hope to get a 8-10 whp gains although keep in mind that I had maximized every ounce of power last time with my previous mods. I spent 3 hours tuning the E-manage to get the maps just right for the FMIC.

·
Banned
54 Posts
staticx313 said:
Quick_One said:
Not flaming but whats so great about this I made 256/263 stock!
?? Do you mean Salisbury's dyno or borf's comment? If you mean salisbury.. then the "Great" part is that he gained 30wtq++ from headers and a poorly designed dp. Thats a lot for an AWD car. Also congrats on your stock dyno, but where do you live? There are differences from car to car and from different altitudes and such. I also believe that with the godspeed you will get more then 267whp (or 9whp gain in your case). As you are removing 2 cats and opening up the DP entrace. I'd say AT LEAST 15-20, but *shrug* o well. Dyno your car with these mods and see how it does for you. Your difference may be different then his... until you see/know , why comment like that?

Robert~
Also to further elaborate myself... ".....just got back from being dyno'd at my shop....272 hp at the wheels(up from 245 base stock) 285lbs torque...i thought it was fast before!!!! remove those cats and see what happens....BAM!" - salisburyV. A gain of 27whp and ~30wtq++ is a big gain...
Robert~
I dont disagree that the gains are good, but that wasnt the emp. of the post. I guess from my reading it appeared the post was more focused on the end number than the gains. I have the GS DP, Blitz SBC-ID, Blitz SUS and full catless exh.=Blitz with ported turbo running 16.8 max. I havent had time to get to the dyno again on this set up but I did pick up .5 sec and 6 mph in the 1/8. Than should = about 35-40 whp improvement. Like I said I wasn't Flaming, just wondering.
Brian~
Ps PLease look back at the Original posts There is no mention of his gains until your reply to me. So I guess some good for clarification purposes came from my "comment like that".
B2

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: 2 Q's

I apologize for coming off the way I did then :D. Let us know what your dyno sheets come out as :)

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya man, I heard you sold it too! Congrats!

Robert~

1 - 17 of 17 Posts