IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey iwsti, its been a complete pleasure working with everyone here over the past few months. It saddens me to inform you all that Heuberger Motors can no longer justify the price we pay to advertise on all the Forums we are on. I hope no one takes this personally but over the past few months we have seen a growing number of people using us like True car/KBB price quoting service. This has become a huge impact in our way of providing simple transparent pricing for everyone nationwide.(I really hope that our change in presence and change in pricing does not allow other dealers to start hiking their pricing knowing we are no longer in their backyard) I want everyone to know as a consumer myself I personally know what everyone is trying to accomplish and completely understand that money is money. I will still be around on my personal account kleeperhmtrs.

Thank you all again for making the Forums what they are!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Hate to hear it. But im sure people will come to you guys directly in the future. Especially ppl in California or other overpriced markets. Best wishes

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Everything must change. Sad day, thanks for all of the participation in the past, good luck and God speed to your future.

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Everything must change. Sad day, thanks for all of the participation in the past, good luck and God speed to your future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts