IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, after sometime, I finally see another fellow STi, here in the Sacramento area (Arden). Anyways, if any other STi owners, who are in the area, hit me up! Peace. :wink:

·
Registered
84 Posts
But now I'm up in the foothills(Garden Valley).

I'll always be a South Sac boy though... 8)

·
Registered
15 Posts
wanted to trade - 2004 STI wing (silver) for a wrx wing

There is a new White STI hang'n around in Carmichael. I just got it 4 days ago. Still breaking in. My plan (same as motorcycle) is to serve it up on Wentworth (up to loon lake).

See you around town

Steve

·
Registered
84 Posts
Truly an incredible drive. I'm lucky enough to live in the middle of driving paradise.

Funny thing is a couple of years ago it would take me over 2 hours to do the drive up wentworth in my '73 Bronco. It was just a trail from Uncle Toms cabin to Loon lake.

I got some real strange looks from the rock crawler gang when I drove down to the slab at the begining of the Rubicon... :eek:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But now I'm up in the foothills(Garden Valley).
... by Coloma???? Yeah, I like that drive. Very nice.! I went up there in my Accord and it was fun. I can imagine now, going up there in my STI...ooohhh... twisties!!! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
i havent seen many stis in sac, and ive had mine for 5 months already. seen a black one at sac state (guy happens to be in my class but ive never talked to him). seen a white/gold on i-5. parked next to a blue/gold at cal expo for snowboard convention.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: jammers

Whats up JAYSTI!!!??!!!
Yeah, I've had my STI since June/July, but I rarely see any Sac STIs around. But just recently, Ive meet 3 other STi owners @ the Sacramento Raceway, and they were all pretty cool guys. 2 of those owners roam here in the forum: SLVRSTI (silver/silver) & SACSTI(white/silver).

But hey, it was nice meeting you and I hope to see you around. I have a BLUE/GOLD STI.

Either way, I usually roam the Arden/Natomas'/Downtown & South areas. Take care.

Ps- I'll cruise by Sac State to see if I see you around. Peace out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts