IW STi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the real s204 wheels are a pretty penny, anyone know of anyplace that sells look-a-likes? maybe even a set that will fit the sti center caps? these would be for an 06

·
3,274 Posts
The BBS REs are only 18x8 and are still $550-650 a wheel but that's cheaper than the real deal S203/S204 wheels.

The Rota Formula Mesh wheels are the only other option.

The STi center caps for the real deal S203/S204 rims won't fit on the REs or the Rotas, a few people have tried. You could make a black center cap and put a small pink STi sticker on it and maybe even seal it.

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
kts262 said:
The BBS REs are only 18x8 and are still $550-650 a wheel but that's cheaper than the real deal S203/S204 wheels.

The Rota Formula Mesh wheels are the only other option.

The STi center caps for the real deal S203/S204 rims won't fit on the REs or the Rotas, a few people have tried. You could make a black center cap and put a small pink STi sticker on it and maybe even seal it.

He's right on the cap issue. The RE's do come in black diamond though.

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
DubyaSTi said:
I was one of those who tried to get the STI center cap to fit on the RE...no good. They will fit on the stock STI wheels though.

Yes you certainly did dubya... you took one for the team as I would put it. I would have ordered it had you not!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts