IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
For me I like the clean stealthy look. No emblems at all. Also makes people wonder what it is.

G

·
Personally, if I were to ever consider removing badges from my car, I would probably take off the WRX and STi logos and leave the Subaru on.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i thought about removing the badges too. just the wrx and STi ones though. then i thought about it and realised that to get the sleeper look i'd have to remove the wing and hoodscoop too. not to mention do something about the BBS wheels and huge brakes. lets face it, there is nothing subtle about the STi. of course i'm all for personal expression so if people want to remove badges, go for it.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Exactly. Never understood the "sleeper" look. I could care less what other people think and am pround of what I drive and the fact that it is a Subaru, especially an STi. No badge removal for me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think "most" people like to remove the S U B A R U or other badges from the trunk to get that "Spec-C" "JDM" look :roll:

I personally like to have all the badges intact just to show the occasional "challenger" that decides to go what type of car they just got spanked by :lol:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow!

I too removed all the badges on the trunk except for the impreza badge. Looks alot cleaner to me without having all those badges on there. Plus a added bonus is waxing the trunklid is alot easier now. Neways it's your car so do what you think looks good

·
Drive True
6,829 Posts
I definitely keep the subaru so ppl would know they got smoked by a subaru. I MIGHT remove the WRX badge. And the pink fog cover stickers, I'd change them to yellow or CF.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
All I left was the Subaru on my trunk lid. I like the clean look. Definately not worried about the stealth look since I still have the huge wing, scoop and brakes.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I do like the look of the rear without some of the emblems. But I like it with the emblems as well. I just like everything about the car period. I was thinking about removing the badges only because I would rather take them off myself then have some punk kid take it off with a screwdriver, leaving a big painful scratch on my trunk lid.

char

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
personally i like the fact that the SUBARU is on there...i want them to know what just made them eat dust as i tear away at WARP speed.

"yes, you were just toasted by a Subaru!"

:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
GETTING PASSED THE STOCK FUEL SYSTEM LIMITATIONS

TRM said:
personally i like the fact that the SUBARU is on there...i want them to know what just made them eat dust as i tear away at WARP speed.

"yes, you were just toasted by a Subaru!"

:D
AMEN BROTHA!!!

I love the badges. Every time I smoke someone, I want them to be branded in their eyes. Seared into their subconscious. I want them to see it in their nightmares.

SUBARU
Impreza WRX
S - T - I

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
WRC 2002 Car- model :)

Why do people always want to screw around with a brand new car?

Don't be like the Acura guys I used to hangout with, they took off the Acura stuff and put on the Honda, why? Because in Japan, Acura is Honda.

Big deal...

Besides, the STi badging looks sick.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts