IW STi Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
diffs bt gt spec II and spec III?

ayte i was bored so i decided to do a freestyle on the sti, how all s.t.i owners feel. This is all for fun and humor for fellow sti owners :D

Yo, yo chek it, ayte give me your attention for just one minute, listen now cause i aint gonna spit twice, cause im a nice man, but before i had my sti i was one of the many millon adoring fan, and when one day i had my wish, it finally arrived, and i aint talkin bout a girl givin me a kiss on my d***whoa :eek: , see it goes to show, one of the few, i aint braggin but i got one and it aint you, i had a choice, a 350z, but it just wasnt feelin me, it was two round and plump, it was shyt, as a matter of fact, it look like something i ate last nyte after i took a dump. :lol: whats next, a s2k, 5 years old todai, shyt aint meant to play. too damm old, cause u cost 32k and u only pushin 240, its like gettin laid and waking up next to a lady realizing she was 40!!!! :eek: next up, we had contender number 3, a m3, it was nice but we jsut wasn't meant to be, like a hot chick, imma call it, it was like a gold digger eatin through my wallet. an m3? i rather spend the next 20 g on my lady, and i aint talking about the one with the pus sy, get it? hehe. Ford Cobra?!?! Dats domestic dont even get me started :evil: Last up, we got the evo, oh no, which should i choose, i dont wanan look back and look like a foo, but lets see, it cost 2 g less but it aint got no dccd, handles a bit better plus u could play cd's,
but i dont give a fuk, once we race imma say bye bye cause im in da S.T.I, and you can CD'S nuts! 8)

haha ayte until next time!

·
Registered
331 Posts
:D that was fresh... especially the m3 eatin through your wallet... haha... the next slim shady... :wink: well maybe not quite...

·
Registered
586 Posts
First time read, Lame
Second time, Smile
Third time, Laugh
Fourth+, classic
:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to all those who enjoyed it thanks, appreciate it, it was little harder talkin about cars rather than people, its hell lot easier rippin people. To those two down there hatin, yall dont listen to hip hop do yall, but come on man it was all for humor, and rappin aint my day job but i have won and place 2nd on a few local emcee battle i was in man. so dont be hatin, and thanks M for the nice words 8)

·
Registered
542 Posts
hmmm... I like. Original and ball-z.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Pretty cool,
although could I suggest that you seperate the paragraph to make it easier to read? :D

Good none the less :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts