IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Re: 2004 WRC Season, Round 1.

PLEASE, PLEASE. as a courtesy to us all...
  1. Posting of mid- and post-race results for *any* motorsport event (wrc, f1, swamp racing, whatever) must only appear in "spoiler" threads. for example, for rally monte carlo, create a thread (if it doesn't already exist) called "SPOILER: WRC MONTE CARLO".
  2. Mid-race and post-race results must NOT appear in pre-race threads.
  3. Mid-race and post-race results must NOT appear in the subject of a thread (e.g. "petter wins monte carlo. yahoo!" or "petter is out of monte carlo already.").
why these rules? read this.

Thanks, and Go Petter Go! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey,
I'm wondering where to start an auto-cross thread? Also,does anybody posts calendars for Washington state auto-crossing dates? It's nice to know who else is gonna be there. _ PearlSTEye

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm on the Eastside, Bellevue area. But last time I went to Bremerton for an event. I'm new to auto-crossing, but it's a lot of fun! I'll check out their calendar, thanks for the reference! :tup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm wondering where to start an auto-cross thread? Also,does anybody posts calendars for Washington state auto-crossing dates? It's nice to know who else is gonna be there. _ PearlSTEye I'm on the Eastside, Bellevue area. But last time I went to Bremerton for an event. I'm new to auto-crossing, but it's a lot of fun! I'll check out their calendar, thanks for the reference!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm wondering where to start an auto-cross thread? Also,does anybody posts calendars for Washington state auto-crossing dates? It's nice to know who else is gonna be there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm on the Eastside, Bellevue area. But last time I went to Bremerton for an event. I'm new to auto-crossing, but it's a lot of fun! I'll check out their calendar, thanks for the reference!

·
Banned
1 Posts
Rules on posting motorsport results...

The "formula", designated in the name, refers to a set of rules with which all ... The results of each race are combined with a points system to determine two annual .... team withdrew from all motorsport in the wake of the 1955 Le Mans disaster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts