Cobb fuel pump
Cobb BPV
Cobb cat-back exhaust
Cobb short ram intake
Cobb turbo inlet
Cobb ID 1000cc injectors
Cobb FPR
Cobb EBCS
SoCal Porting turbo work - port, polish, ceramic coated turbine housing, powder coated compressor housing
Kartboy Pitch Stop Mount
Kartboy rear diff wedge lock
Beatrush motor mounts and transmission mount
Whiteline Positive Shift Kit
CSF upgraded radiator w/ oil cooler

Handling:
Whiteline front strut mounts. -2 degrees camber, +.75 extra caster

Other:
Susquehanna high beam relay harness
HIR high beam bulbs
Cobb alternator cover
Subispeed DRL C-light harness
OLM high output LED reverse lights

Attachments

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Paperwork mailed today, hopefully I'll have it tomorrow!

Car delivered to Heuberger: Monday, June 16th, 2014
Paperwork mailed: Wednesday, June 18th, 2014

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update:

Car delivered to Heuberger: Monday, June 16th, 2014
Paperwork mailed: Wednesday, June 18th, 2014
Paperwork received: Thursday, June 19, 2014
Paperwork back at Heuberger and transportation being arranged: Friday, June 20, 2014

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Insert manly squee. :domo:

That VW bus dripped oil on the back window but no damage. Car is seriously filthy and wants a bath as soon as I can.

Of course I had to drive it around the development a bit. Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun.

First notes: Heel toe is easy, low end torque is fine, clutch/throttle takeoff will take a little learning, stock exhaust sounds nice, ignition chime is annoying, visibility is great. Also, the suspension is firm but much less harsh than my 98 Integra which is bone jarring. No complaints on the STI at low speeds.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dropped it off for new car paint correction and detailing. I don't get it back until tomorrow afternoon.:banghead:

No clear bra until next week, so I'll be taping it for the drive home. :banghead:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Dropped it off for new car paint correction and detailing. I don't get it back until tomorrow afternoon.:banghead:

No clear bra until next week, so I'll be taping it for the drive home. :banghead:
Congrats Rufus and welcome to the club. I couldn't wait any longer and got my car elsewhere,got it sat the 21st.

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got one hour of freeway before getting to the exit I want for the backroads. Or I take the REALLY scenic route but that gets me into dark and deer time.

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Just got it back from the detailer. Gorgeous! I need to take pics but it's getting dark. Next week is tint, and the following week frontal clear bra. There goes a chunk of change.

Battery is low on charge, probably from sitting and being new and not driven enough yet. Sitting on the charger for the evening. Got the electronics set up the way I want them, and the bluetooth works fine. Kicker audio is quite adequate for me. Tires were also a few pounds high, so I bled them to factory specs. Also installed my HIR high beam lamps, and keeping the OEM Sylvanias as spares. W00t for better night light.

Driving notes:

Driving around town in 100F weather in stop and go, be sure to stay out of boost. Audibly heard it knock a few times. After getting home and popping the hood, the intercooler was way too hot to touch.

Got my Perrin AOS to install soon, and just flashed Cobb Stage 1. Going to keep it on the 8psi map for break in. Rallyarmor mudflaps get delivered Monday. Going for a 200 mi drive tomorrow, and another on Sunday back home. Tested out the 8psi map tonight, and it does 8.5psi. The car is much more responsive than stock, and stinkin' fast even at 8 pounds. Need to catch myself before revving too high too fast.

One HAPPY camper. :)

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First paint chip on the driver's door. No idea how it happened.

First dent: My mountain bike fell over on the front right quarter panel. Getting popped out tomorrow and picking up some touch up paint. Also buying a gallon of coolant so I can install my Perrin AOS.

Monday: Clear bra!

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The dent is out! Just a little touch up paint and it'll be perfect again. Expensive service per hour though. Pays to stay busy as a PDR guy.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Ya those guys make a killing but the ones who actually are certified to know wbat theyre doing are worth the price. Ive had multiple taken out in the past on other cars, couldnt even tell it was there once.

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Full frontal clear bra installed, of the self-healing type. Custom cut and looks really nice.

Protection mods: complete.

Also passed 1,000 miles this weekend. Time for oil change, Fumoto valve and AOS install.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts