IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: intercooler water spray

I'm wondering if anybody has purchased the impreza rubber floor mats for their STi (or any impreza) from a dealer.

I've gotten prices from two dealers. One was $132, and the other said $117.

What have you guys paid?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Re: STi Everyday

I got them for about $90 plus taxes from the dealer. They are the black rubber mats that will fit many Subaru models with different trimming of the edges. I was to lazy to trim them down according to the instruction, but they still fit pretty well and hold quite a bit of water. Price is quite high, but they fit.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Not answering your question per se, but I thought you might be intersted in this...

I went with a set of semi-transparent (white translucent?) rubber mats that does the same thing for under $30. ;-) I can even see the STi logos of the stock floor mats through these.

I picked these up at a Sam's Club. It includes the front & rear pairs.

-Rich

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I went to pick up the mats after work yesterday and they were pretty sad. I'd be better off getting some from a hardware store.

I think I'm gonna get some off the internet.
They seem reasonably priced and have deep channels on them (unlike the ones I saw at the dealer - which were pretty flat).

These are the ones I've seen on some Subaru parts sites.
http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8123#post8123

I'm going to order them.

T

·
0 Posts
I just got some from Canadian Tire, total cost was about 50 bucks for all 4. The front ones are carbon fiber look-a-likes and the rear ones are black. They fit and work great and come pretty cheap.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I tend to agree with Turbs.... Canadian tire specials do just fine!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts