IW STi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you have not been happy with the fit of your all weather rubber mats. I bought some rubber diamond plate from Griot's garage and made my own. They fit really well. Sorry I don't currently have any pics, I will try to get some. The mat is a clearance item so I dont know how long they will have it. Here is the link. Maynard/Az Silver/Gold STI http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?L1=L1_9090&L2=unknown&SKU=92168

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The mats look pretty much like the one pictured in the ad, I cut them so they went up the side some. Maynard/Az

·
Registered
125 Posts
How many sq. feet did you need?? And how did you secure them to the carpeting??

I must admit it looks better than that chrome diamond plate stuff, but can't really picture it in the car. Post some pics when you get a chance

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It comes 4' wide by however long you want. I got a 4x8 sheet to do all four mats and the trunk. The mats come up the side a couple of inches like the trunk mat pictured in the link, and I have not had any problems yet with it moving around just sitting in there. I am using a backup computer now and do not have any photo processing capabilities at the moment but I will try to get a picture processed from a friends puter asap.
Maynard/Az Silver/Gold STI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts