IW STi Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
pwn n00bs
18,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeaaa my rears...mad bald, so what's a good all around wet/dry tire to slap on my emotions until i get some gram lights with new rt615 :)

i don't want all seasons, the car won't be driven in snow....just want a good wet/dry...no toyo t1r they sucked.

·
pwn n00bs
18,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the thing is i don't want rt615's cause they do NOT like the cold ground/slick rain in the winter time.
i spun way too much last year and that's what caused me to hit a curb lol.

keep them coming! i heard the re01r are good.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
VSGTS14 said:
the thing is i don't want rt615's cause they do NOT like the cold ground/slick rain in the winter time.
i spun way too much last year and that's what caused me to hit a curb lol.

keep them coming! i heard the re01r are good.
If you don't want the RT615 b/c they don't like cold ground then the RE01R is NOT going to work for you. If you're looking for better rain handling in the same class as the RT615 and RE01R give the Hankook RS2s a shot:
http://www.edgeracing.com/tire/4059/

·
pwn n00bs
18,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i know, i just meant that i heard they are good tires lol they don't even have the right sizes i want.

that kook looks awesome but the diameter is too small.
the 245/45 are good.

·
I Solve Problems
18,253 Posts
Garo666 said:
kumho sux dont get em i have em on my wrx . .. tread wear is horible . . . and they have pretty bad grip :(
are you talking about the MX's?

b/c I know for a fact Kumho doesn't suck overall.

There is nothing better than the V710 for autox (R-Comps).

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
T3h_Clap said:
are you talking about the MX's?

b/c I know for a fact Kumho doesn't suck overall.

There is nothing better than the V710 for autox (R-Comps).
well im saying the mx and the asx . . . i have had both and they both are noo good . . . the tread wear on the asx is like crap . . . and mxs are better but still not as good as some other tires in that price range :(

·
I Solve Problems
18,253 Posts
Garo666 said:
well im saying the mx and the asx . . . i have had both and they both are noo good . . . the tread wear on the asx is like crap . . . and mxs are better but still not as good as some other tires in that price range :(
what were you using the MX's for?

the ASX indeed do suck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts