IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All:

Here's an exciting opportunity to get a great set of second wheels that are a HASSLE-FREE fit for our STi's, and help the site at the same time. :)

I have Rota Tarmac II's for sale, which were specially molded for the STi. These are great looking wheels, and will give your STi that tarmac WRC look. There are two colors available right now, as we speak in stock and ready to go: Gold and Steel Grey. Price is $650 per set shipped.

Donating member status will be given to those who buy these wheels from us, if they don't have it already!

Here's the link for the Tarmac II's: Click here for Tarmac II's

I also have Rota SDR's for sale. These are great looking wheels and again will fit your STi with no problems at all. They are also available, and ready to ship as of now in Gold and Steel Grey. Price is $650 per set shipped.

Here's the link for the SDR's: Click here for SDR's

T

·
0 Posts
Just a quick add on for the Canucks, Shipping does include Canada and with the exchange rate it comes to about $916 Canadian (including lug nuts) delivered at the door. A very good deal indeed and delivery takes roughly 2 weeks from door to door.

T

·
0 Posts
Just a quick add on for the Canucks, Shipping does include Canada and with the exchange rate it comes to about $916 Canadian (including lug nuts) delivered at the door. A very good deal indeed and delivery takes roughly 2 weeks from door to door.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rota Battles WILL NOT fit.

The only Rota's that fit the STi are the Tarmac II and the SDR..

·
Registered
5 Posts
A big thank you to JJ, I ordered the wheels last week, they arrived today and look great. Nokian Hakka 2's arrive tomorrow so i will be set for winter rubber before Friday's predicted snow.

Thanks again JJ, glad I could help the site while purchasing wheels. Will try to remember the camera so I can get some pics.

Grant

1 - 10 of 10 Posts