IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about the poor quality of the side shots. It was late by the time I got a chance to take the pics and the only light was in the garage. I'll take some more today.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Re: radar detectors- who has what?

No need to be sorry. The WRB/black is such a nice combo. I'll look forward to seeing the other pics.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
... and before I hear it from everyone, YES, I know the car needs a wash. Also, the new Hakka's could use some of that TireWet stuff. But hey, it's a rally car - it's supposed to be dirty.

Lars

·
Registered
385 Posts
Starting in 2nd?

Wow that was quick. So I'm thinking the black adds to the big wing, and agressive hoodscoop. It flows very nicely. You have my approval.

·
Registered
385 Posts
How much sunlight do you typically get on a winter day like today? Also, are your rims the gunmetal color? They almost look black.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Left rear sitting lower than right rear. ?

How much sunlight do you typically get on a winter day like today?
Today sunrise was at 7:46 and sunset is at 4:46 - exactly 9 hours of sunshine today. And today is by no means the shortest day of the year.

are your rims the gunmetal color? They almost look black
Yes, they are gunmetal. It these ones: http://www.subydude.com/parts/details.php?3303
and yes, they really do look black in my pics and outside but when you get up close they look like they do in the subydude link above.

I didn't think I'd like black wheels but now I think they look really evil - and I like it.

Lars

1 - 18 of 18 Posts