IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it might be nice to get an idea of who's where. We can start forming relationships with STi drivers that live near us now, as well as setting up drives (from the first-on-the-list guys) and so on.
I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Just an FYI. Under My Account, Change your info you can enter your location information so it shows by your name.

<---- I'm from.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Yup, location info can be shown already. But this will be nice to get those locations noticed.

Hummer.....welcome to the forum. I'm over in Manhattan at K State now, but I'll be moving to KC here in a few months to take a position with Honeywell. You ordered an STi yet?

·
Registered
631 Posts
lo

I'm in the middle of Iowa and Illinois. Oh yeah, and I'm a Subie dealer! :lol:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey all,

Originally from Sacramento, CA
Moved to Dover, DE been here less than a year and now I'm being moved to Abilene, TX. Hopefully they leave me alone for a while.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am in Pittsburgh, PA now. my gf and I lived in Martinez for a few months last summer while i was interning. Hopefully I will find a better job in the next few months and we will be elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Denver, ColoRADo.. :) Home of the MOST Subies in the United States! :D

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm from Oak Park, Illinois - on the western border of Chicago...

Hey JJ - I have a friend in Littleton who also has a place in Vail. Has a Legacy Outback wagon - won't drive anything else in the mountains...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts