IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just at rockville, MD tonight with my boys and there were some pretty nice cars at the lot that supposedly everybody meets every friday and saturday... that was my first time there.. but my boys said they've been doin it for awhile... some lamborghini's showed up last time and a couple vipers and such.. but tonight was kinda weak.. not alot of cars.. but i did spot the blue/gold STi... he was going by Starbucks next to the lot and I asked him to rev it hard... and WOW that thing is a freakin' MONSTER.. it SCREAMS!!! -- followed by a LOUD "PSSSSHHHH" i just wanna know if the owner is registered on this board and maybe if he can tell me if he has a blowoff valve installed or not -- if so what kind? and any problems so far?? -- cuz it did sound like it... then again that was the first STi i've seen on the road and the first time i've heard it roar.

·
Registered
251 Posts
If it's loud and PSSHes, then it's got a BOV and an exhaust. Rice mods. :roll:

And, I drive a blue/gold in the MD/VA/DC area, it's not mine! :eek:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm.. i denno if he had an exhaust - since again.. that was the first STi i've heard - and everyone else including me was still recovering from that extremely loud orgasmic scream of the engine. but it was a lovely sound! i can't wait to get mine.. i'm still waiting until the hype dies down abit so it'll be easier to order one.. i'm lookin between january and april for a white/gold =]~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts