IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY friend Amanda and I have vowed to take some time off from work when I get my STI to drive it cross country. We have already mapped out the trip. This will probably be one of the most memorable vacations of my life, so if there is any place in your state we should hit that I probably wouldn't already know about, please fill me in. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
You should most definately go to Chicago and catch a Cubs home game. Nothing like a game at Wrigley Field on a nice summer day. WORD!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
X-Japan said:
You should most definately go to Chicago and catch a Cubs home game. Nothing like a game at Wrigley Field on a nice summer day. WORD!!
Thanks, but I am very faithful to the Yankees. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
LOL...that doesn't mean you are forbidden from seeing another team play does it? Besides how can you cheer a team with a 170 million dollar payrole who loses to a team with a 19 million dollar payrole twice :lol: I have been a Hideki Matsui fan for years and when he comes to america he goes to the Yankees :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,468 Posts
lol, try Yankees game in NYC (I am not a baseball fan though)..
Word of advise, break your car in first, do your first 1000 mile oil change, alternate the amount of presure on the gas pedal all the time, keep changing gears/speed...
Once u break the car in, go for a trip.. have fun..

X-Japan said:
You should most definately go to Chicago and catch a Cubs home game. Nothing like a game at Wrigley Field on a nice summer day. WORD!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
I think Wrigley Field is the best place in the world to watch baseball. Who cares who's playing, because being in that stadium is an experience in itself.

Be sure to come through Colorado. Whether you stay on I-70, and see our $500 million, 12 mile, Glenwood canyon section, or stray off onto more drivable roads, you won't regret it. Except for the loss of power you get at high altitudes. Hopefully that won't be a problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
Heh, if you want to see something REALLY interesting, or even something remotely of value.... avoid Mississippi and the surrounding area like the plague. Unless you want to see my STI or something.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
631 Posts
yeah, you should cut through Chicago and ride I80 right through the Quad Cities. That's where we are located. Stop by and say Hi and show me your STi since I won't be sleeing it to you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,069 Posts
maryey said:
MY friend Amanda and I have vowed to take some time off from work when I get my STI to drive it cross country. We have already mapped out the trip. This will probably be one of the most memorable vacations of my life, so if there is any place in your state we should hit that I probably wouldn't already know about, please fill me in. :)
Maryey,

Keep a good log of interesting things and give us a trip summary! Will this be a Thelma and Louise type of trip :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
You guys and your baseball teams. You should go to a Royals game. The only problem this year is that my low budget team is winning games! It is fun to go to a game where you can stretch out, enjoy a few beers, and yell at the opposing players, knwoing that, with no one else there to drown you out, they can hear your every taunt. Fun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Re: Adding the STi

Yo, yo, yo....i am not some big baseball fiend! I don't even like sports of any kind that much(other than auto racing). Except Nascar which is the most retarded(only in america) form of auto racing on the Planet!! I just have been to a few cubs games in the summer when visiting friends and they were SO much fun. Peace!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,733 Posts
lol come see us BREWERS!!! in milwaukee maybe u'll see our team win a game! lol must be a midwest thing our baseball teams SUCK!!! =*)
But come up here and ill make sure you will wanna live here especially with our HICK country 2 lane roads that will wipe ur brains clean when u carve ur STI thourgh our crazy roads! Or you can have a KEG of beer and watch ur STI become prettier then it already is lol i guess they say out here miller lite makes ugly people have sex, maybe it might make an owner start humpen his/her tailpipe ahahha nasty......eventhough i would sober that car is hella SEXY! ahhaha ok that sounded gay, but yea cme and visit milwaukee and hit ROAD AMERICA!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
FasStAsS_sTi said:
lol come see us BREWERS!!! in milwaukee maybe u'll see our team win a game! lol must be a midwest thing our baseball teams SUCK!!! =*)
But come up here and ill make sure you will wanna live here especially with our HICK country 2 lane roads that will wipe ur brains clean when u carve ur STI thourgh our crazy roads! Or you can have a KEG of beer and watch ur STI become prettier then it already is lol i guess they say out here miller lite makes ugly people have sex, maybe it might make an owner start humpen his/her tailpipe ahahha nasty......eventhough i would sober that car is hella SEXY! ahhaha ok that sounded gay, but yea cme and visit milwaukee and hit ROAD AMERICA!!!!
Easy there big fella'.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
Ummm... Am I missing something?

You have your trip "all planned out" and you want to know where cool places to go are?

I guess first we would need to know which states you are going though.

Or is it "all planned out" like you have decided you are taking a trip sometime this year in a horizontal direction?

Sorry, but I'm a programmer... Me no likely ambiguity :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
631 Posts
Baseball at the STi forum????

*shaking his head*

what a disgr ace.....
:roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are going all the way down the East coast then over to Texas, Arizona, Nevada, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, PA, and then back to NY, but if we were informed of a place that was a MUST SEE we would definately make a detour.

And this is no Thelma and Louise thing more like a wannabe spring break. I am 21 and sometimes I act like I am 121. This trip is just a chance to do all the things I've wanted to do for a long time, like see the Grand Canyon.

Oh, and we might get a little wasted here and there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
631 Posts
Okay, so you're gonna go through Iowa... then you have to stop by here so I can see your car! :D
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top