IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had another great experience today at RM Window Tint! Picked up my CWP 2015 STi on Monday, and proceeded to schedule an appointment for the window tint and clear bra that I do for every new car. I have done all of my previous vehicles through RM and my wife has done all of hers there as well. The employees always treat the vehicle professionally (never worried they will take a joy ride), and continually provide a quality finished product at a fair price. I will definitely continue to use them in the future. If anyone in the Springs or Denver area needs a tint or clear bra, I would recommend RM over anyone else. They are located on the top of the hill on the north side of Motor City, just up the street from Heuberger. Stoked to finally have my baby here, protected, and looking good!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hey dude, did you do just the hood and fenders for clear bra? $299, they want over $1000 for the front bumper with hood and fenders ($800 for bumper alone).

I still haven't gotten anything done yet and need it soon but holy crap I wasn't expecting that price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts