IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you do in my situation? (door ding prior to sale)

anyone near Monmouth County NJ, or Warren as I'll be there for turkey, want to take a ride in my car to see if it pings. I plan to take it to the dealer, but I have a feeling they're going to play dumb :evil: . FYI, the car just started doing this at 3900ish miles, at 4k it is now more noticeable. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
what kind of gas are you using. i only use sunoco ultra 94

·
Registered
146 Posts
I only use Sunoco 94 also and it has treated me like a king so far. Only problem is Sunoco will not be selling 94 for that much longer :evil:

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
Monmouth county... i dont know where that is... im in bergan county and i could help you out if monmouth is close... i dont know anywhere very well, being new here and all...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bergen is kind of far away, so it would be a stretch. I filled up yesterday, and the noise seems to have gone, so hopefully it was just a bad tank. Thanks Again

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I only use Sunoco 94 also and it has treated me like a king so far. Only problem is Sunoco will not be selling 94 for that much longer
WHAT!!! are you kidding? is this just in your area or a market wide thing? i run sunoco 94 exclusively and will be more than pissed off if i can't get it anymore.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Tell me about it. I will search for the article I read and post it back up here. As far as I know they already started doing this.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Here is the link
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=451508&highlight=Sunoco[/url]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts