• Not interested

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 80 of 716 Posts

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
To put to rest these key fob concerns inside the key fob it self is a bladed key that( once u cut it )it will give you access into the car. Second if the fob just dies for some reason their is a master five digit key pad that you hide away that when the code is put in it allows the car to start without the key fob.

They really have covered all the bases with this system.
five digit key pad? sounds expensive. would be nice to be able to use the bladed key from the key fob to start the car normally if anything happens

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
five digit key pad? sounds expensive. would be nice to be able to use the bladed key from the key fob to start the car normally if anything happens
If you take your shroud off and plug you ignition harness back in you can start it with the key.

Yes five digit key pad is just a fail safe if anything were to happen to the key fob you can still use the push button start to drive the car.

·
Registered
151 Posts
If you take your shroud off and plug you ignition harness back in you can start it with the key.

Yes five digit key pad is just a fail safe if anything were to happen to the key fob you can still use the push button start to drive the car.
Do you have one of these key pads? Where is it located? Pic?

·
Registered
151 Posts
All I know is I'll probably have to wait till NEXT tax return season for this :-/ Just ordered rims with this season's return

How easy is the install? Pretty straight forward? Hours? Minutes? Gotta take it somewhere to have it done since it's under warranty or DIY?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
All I know is I'll probably have to wait till NEXT tax return season for this :-/ Just ordered rims with this season's return

How easy is the install? Pretty straight forward? Hours? Minutes? Gotta take it somewhere to have it done since it's under warranty or DIY?
It's pretty straight forward someone with electronics/alarm experience and do it in about a hour and a half. Hardest part is switching the door handle. Even that now that I've done it I could do again in fifteen minutes.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I've wanted to do this for some time now. Initially the best system I found was from Advanced Keys, but it still had it's negatives. This will be perfect especially if it includes the door handle, I've been looking to try and find one with no luck.

I do not care for the Remote Start because I already have a 2 way Compustar with 1 mile range, 250 ft is crap in comparison. They should be able to work in unison though.

Please keep us updated!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Id love the remote start function. A home run for me would be being able to start from my iphone and melt the snow before i get in. Id like the choice of a push start model with no remote start and a push/remote start model as well. If the remote start could function with a smartphone....they would have more than just my business. It would be one of those products i recommend to every car owner that the product would be compatible with.

if you could make this happen for me soon that would be great k thanks! its cold in Ohio

btw, did someone really vote not interested in this pshhhh i want that little red button. shoot if they put that boxer engine on the button id buy two just in case lol

61 - 80 of 716 Posts