• Not interested

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
381 - 400 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Actually you can order Host A with handle or Host b with out handle (same price $289 free shipping)

I got Host B, working on video now to show how the system works.

Dont ask me what wires were splice because i have no clue, however i do have a chart on which wires are what in the car, will take pics and post.

P.S does any one know where i can purchase the STI red push to start button? i checked japan parts and they want $140 plus $16 shipping... that seems a bit ridiculous for just a button

Awesome! Do you know if they have colour matched door handles by any chance? I can probably ask the seller (Landtour) directly.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Wow works pretty good. Only thing I would change is the clutch bypass so you can start by just pushing the brake. Did your kit come with a remote start feature by any chance?
Eh i dont mind.

It did but i told the shop to skip that feature, didnt want any "oops" while the car is in gear, knowing my self i could forget its in gear and fuck the car up.

I also forgot to mention that the door locks automatically when driving and unlocks when the car shuts off.

And it also came with this "intelligent window box" not really sure what this feature does.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Can somebody ask EasyGo why they are charging $600 for the same exact kit i got for $289?

Just doesn't seem right to charge that much when is the exact same kit.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Eh i dont mind.

It did but i told the shop to skip that feature, didnt want any "oops" while the car is in gear, knowing my self i could forget its in gear and fuck the car up.

I also forgot to mention that the door locks automatically when driving and unlocks when the car shuts off.

And it also came with this "intelligent window box" not really sure what this feature does.
Yeah I know what you mean. Starting in gear would not be fun.

Maybe that window box is that window roll up function when you lock the car.

Also, I got an email from Landtour right away. They do have the handle just not in the colour I need. They also said shipping to Canada would be $45 through DHL. I am starting to seriously consider this kit. However, as a DIY guy I am a bit weary of splicing/tapping wires. That's the only reason why I am hoping the EasyGo system is full plug-n-play. Getting this kit installed and paying for the handle to be painted would probably get me to a total cost of similar to what EasyGo will be charging.

Thanks again for taking the plunge with landtour and posting videos of the system in action. If you ever find out which wires were tapped/spliced by your installer, please keep up informed.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean. Starting in gear would not be fun.

Maybe that window box is that window roll up function when you lock the car.

Also, I got an email from Landtour right away. They do have the handle just not in the colour I need. They also said shipping to Canada would be $45 through DHL. I am starting to seriously consider this kit. However, as a DIY guy I am a bit weary of splicing/tapping wires. That's the only reason why I am hoping the EasyGo system is full plug-n-play. Getting this kit installed and paying for the handle to be painted would probably get me to a total cost of similar to what EasyGo will be charging.

Thanks again for taking the plunge with landtour and posting videos of the system in action. If you ever find out which wires were tapped/spliced by your installer, please keep up informed.

Like i said before its only 7 wires that need to be splice and they are color matched, again im a DYI guy 90% of the time, but when it comes to electrical wires im clueless.

BTW i didnt get the kit from landtour, got it from ali express :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Like i said before its only 7 wires that need to be splice and they are color matched, again im a DYI guy 90% of the time, but when it comes to electrical wires im clueless.

BTW i didnt get the kit from landtour, got it from ali express :D
Gotcha. Might try it out. 7 wires isn't bad at all.

·
Registered
299 Posts
when the door unlocks, do the parking lights flash? i wonder if you can or cant program it to do it. i hope you can just make it do the oem beep to unlock and lock. I would really like the comfort closure button to make it look oem.

thanks for the vid btw sniper...i want i want.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Anybody find a shop in NYC that will install the Advanced Keys AK-104B for under $300? Thats the cheapest I could find on a 12 STI. Since im not that handy in electrical DIY, ill prob sell this set soon with the jdm bezel and key cylinder cover. Its also prewired.

What to do? What to do?

P.S. I will put this on the FS forum by the weekend if I cant find a good installer. PM me if interested. Thx.

·
Registered
22 Posts
this kit doesn't come with the door handle or the push button trim. where'd you buy the handle and trim from ? and wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy it form leadtour directly as posted above since their kit comes with the handle and trim ?
You will have to communicate with the seller. You can choose to get the upgrade kit, which comes with the handle and the trim, and also choose to get the OEM looking Subaru remotes. I believe you can even request for certain items to be included or left out (for example, the window rolling module).

The reason why I got the handle from Japanparts instead was because the handle didn't come the color for my car, and I can't be bothered to do any spraypainting.

·
Registered
67 Posts
those interested in the landtour kit might want to contact the seller. He has gotten me a wiring diagram to wire the STI button in. Will test and keep you guys posted.

[email protected]
Thanks for the info miyagi. I will probably go this route as EasyGo said it was up to Amazon.com if shipping to Canada is permitted. Judging by the shipping restrictions on the Amazon website, they wont ship to Canada. Thumbs up for landtour!

So the handle from Japanparts comes prepainted? I didnt see an option for picking it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Does anyone know if another site sells the kit on aliexpress.com? The one that Sniper2606 bought? I would like the exact kit but apparently they don't ship to washington state. This is the kit one way dedicated alarm system for Subaru Forester, press button start engine, passive keyless entry, intelligent alarm system-in Alarm Systems & Security from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com
I have had some bad experiences with Aliexpress sellers:tdown:...From reading through the previous posts in this thread, I did a little Google search on the LT-E8B system and came up with this website that sells the system.

innovativeignitionsystems.com

I contacted them and they offer the upgraded LT-E8B system which comes with everything shown in the picture from the kit Sniper2606 bought, plus they have Subaru smart keys that can be purchased. I think this is the route I am going to go for sure, cant beat the OEM looking smart keys. I don't really want the door handle option but the start button interior panel and remotes are awesome, plus they offer free express shipping.:tup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
i've just ordered my kit from the email that miyagi has posted. comes with door handle, button trim, and no auto window roll up. Also ordered two subaru OEM keys

381 - 400 of 716 Posts