• Not interested

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
If you push the button once with your foot off the break it turns on accy...push again it turns on ignition...third push shuts it off
Accy is different from ON. How would you put it in the ON position? To where all the lights are on. So you could flash with the Cobb AP? Accy is the first key position to where only the radio is on and your gauges are off. Guess there would be 3 positions then. Accy, ON, and Actually Starting it.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Re: Re: RFID Push Start for STI

Accy is different from ON. How would you put it in the ON position? To where all the lights are on. So you could flash with the Cobb AP? Accy is the first key position to where only the radio is on and your gauges are off. Guess there would be 3 positions then. Accy, ON, and Actually Starting it.
First press is accy, second press is on and third press turns everything off. You got to hold the brake and hold to start the car. At least that is how I read it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think he means the 2nd push without pressing the brake is the ON position whereas the 1st push is still the accessory position? Correct me if I'm wrong please.

I'm definitely in for this! Start making a list of those interested in the 1st post maybe OP?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Subscribed for updates.

How's the range? Does the remote start work?
It's rated at 250ft I say it's about the same range as the factory fob( but I haven't tested fully) The remote start is a touchy subject, yes it does work but they are considering taking it off for liability issues I for one don't want them to remove it so like I said we need to voice what everyone wants in the final product.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Definitely want remote start! Turning on the A/C or Heat before I get there is like half the reason I want one of these (the button being the other half)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would like it, as laxman2001 pointed out, you can get the heat or a/c started, its also pretty cool to have. Listen to that mean growl start up as your walking to the car.:naughty:

·
Registered
151 Posts
It's rated at 250ft I say it's about the same range as the factory fob( but I haven't tested fully) The remote start is a touchy subject, yes it does work but they are considering taking it off for liability issues I for one don't want them to remove it so like I said we need to voice what everyone wants in the final product.
Yea, it's hard to find anyone in my area that will do a remote start on a manual. I would take it and sign a waver in my opinion. Like yea i'm not that stupid to leave my car in gear and try to start it and if I am it's my own fault

21 - 40 of 716 Posts