• Not interested

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
361 - 380 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
The key fobs he received are completely different, unless he order from the same page but since he is in the UK (judging by his pics) i would assume it has different type of parts, idk.

Just going to wait on friday see what goes down.
Yes, my kit is from Leadtour. I did the mistake of ordering the normal upgraded set and had to order another host unit for the Subaru remote.

The door handle is from Japanparts. It feels much better than the fragile and low-quality feeling one from the kit. Also, the one in the kit comes in only one color. Do note that if you wish to use the one from Japanparts just connect the Black and Red wires. The others are for the Touch to open function that comes on the stock Subaru Keyless access.

The button that comes with the kit is the black one shown in the past few pages. Some modification had to be done to get the button as shown my videos. I am still waiting for the seller to come back to me on the wiring to see if I can do with a cleaner install.

The kit works well otherwise. Didn't install the auto window rolling function though.

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Yes, my kit is from Leadtour. I did the mistake of ordering the normal upgraded set and had to order another host unit for the Subaru remote.

The door handle is from Japanparts. It feels much better than the fragile and low-quality feeling one from the kit. Also, the one in the kit comes in only one color. Do note that if you wish to use the one from Japanparts just connect the Black and Red wires. The others are for the Touch to open function that comes on the stock Subaru Keyless access.

The button that comes with the kit is the black one shown in the past few pages. Some modification had to be done to get the button as shown my videos. I am still waiting for the seller to come back to me on the wiring to see if I can do with a cleaner install.

The kit works well otherwise. Didn't install the auto window rolling function though.
can you post up a link of where you got it?

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
this kit doesn't come with the door handle or the push button trim. where'd you buy the handle and trim from ? and wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy it form leadtour directly as posted above since their kit comes with the handle and trim ?
Couple posts back miyagi said he got the door handle from Japanparts.com. The trim piece for the start button can also be bought from there too. However, miyagi did mention that if you contact them they can include whatever you want. His kit did come with a handle but it was of crappy quality and he went with the japanparts one instead.

I think I may hold out for the EasyGo system as it comes with everything. The landtour doesnt come with the handle (or comes with a shitty one with one colour) or the trim piece and after buying these items from japanparts, the pricing will be similar at the end of the day. My brother will be doing the install for me as he has tons of experience with compustars so I should be able to save on installation. I'm just hoping EasyGo will ship to Canada.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just looked at the compustar website. They have a thing similar to the Viper SmartStart called DroneMobile. Really hope DroneMobile can work with this system too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
So we are now in April and no official word from the EasyGo company. Wasn't this supposed to come out in Mid March? You'd think that they would let us know about any delays so we wouldn't move on to other products...

·
Registered
67 Posts
So we are now in April and no official word from the EasyGo company. Wasn't this supposed to come out in Mid March? You'd think that they would let us know about any delays so we wouldn't move on to other products...
I got this email from EasyGo

Hi,

The products should be in stock and available through Amazon.com in the next couple of weeks. All of the product pages are still being edited and are not finished. However, in the meantime, if you add the item to your cart they will be able to give you a more accurate estimated delivery time. Thank you.

Customer Assistance

·
Registered
299 Posts
I got this email from EasyGo

Hi,

The products should be in stock and available through Amazon.com in the next couple of weeks. All of the product pages are still being edited and are not finished. However, in the meantime, if you add the item to your cart they will be able to give you a more accurate estimated delivery time. Thank you.

Customer Assistance
lol next couple of weeks again. anyways... as long as the instructions are clear and easy, and not something that was google translated from Chinese to ENGRISH. :mad:

·
Registered
27 Posts
i placed the product in the cart. All it tells me is that they will email when they have an estimated delivery time.
If the EasyGo system is truly a plug and play system then Ill take the dive. Otherwise I think the system that Sniper got off of Ali is a better deal. Half the price and all it is missing is just the door handle.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
i placed the product in the cart. All it tells me is that they will email when they have an estimated delivery time.
If the EasyGo system is truly a plug and play system then Ill take the dive. Otherwise I think the system that Sniper got off of Ali is a better deal. Half the price and all it is missing is just the door handle.
Actually you can order Host A with handle or Host b with out handle (same price $289 free shipping)

I got Host B, working on video now to show how the system works.

Dont ask me what wires were splice because i have no clue, however i do have a chart on which wires are what in the car, will take pics and post.

P.S does any one know where i can purchase the STI red push to start button? i checked japan parts and they want $140 plus $16 shipping... that seems a bit ridiculous for just a button

361 - 380 of 716 Posts