• Not interested

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
321 - 340 of 715 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
if its completely plug and play i think its worth it. It is so awesome when i drive my sisters lexus.
Probably because it's a Lexus, lol.

RFID doesn't equal awesome all by itself.

This feature is nice in my wife's Murano too, but I wouldn't have added $600 to the price of her Murano when buying it just to have this feature. Not worth it. $400 would be reasonable to me. $500+ just throws off the cool/cost balance for me.

Sent from my Batphone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Probably because it's a Lexus, lol.

RFID doesn't equal awesome all by itself.

This feature is nice in my wife's Murano too, but I wouldn't have added $600 to the price of her Murano when buying it just to have this feature. Not worth it. $400 would be reasonable to me. $500+ just throws off the cool/cost balance for me.

Sent from my Batphone using Tapatalk

I believe it also has a remote start function (judging by the description). Compustar's remote start and alarm kit was more that 600 when I had it installed in my other cars. So I think this EasyGo kit is a bit high for pricing but it isn't anything offensive.

To think of it, we dropped almost 40K for our STis, what is another 600 bucks?

Don't get me wrong it is an expensive add-on but it all depends on needs vs wants at the end of the day. For me, I want it haha

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I believe it also has a remote start function (judging by the description). Compustar's remote start and alarm kit was more that 600 when I had it installed in my other cars. So I think this EasyGo kit is a bit high for pricing but it isn't anything offensive.

To think of it, we dropped almost 40K for our STis, what is another 600 bucks?

Don't get me wrong it is an expensive add-on but it all depends on needs vs wants at the end of the day. For me, I want it haha

They dont even offer the 2011 colors....... i have spark silver and they only offer ice silver.....gay

·
Registered
140 Posts
yea $600 for a chinese system that may or may not work is not worth it anymore. I'll wait to see the group buy price (if it's even offered at all)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Update

Alright boys and girls to my surprise DHL came today with a little present

What can i say, this system looks awesome very good material, i love the key fob. I was also surprise to see the trim came in black (original pic was in grey) and the best part of all is that this is a plug and play kit im 99% sure.

I will read the 8 pages that came with it and see how this is install, but once again from what i saw its all plug and play.

Stay tune

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sniper2606 thanks again for taking the plunge. like stiggy says, please keep us informed. Im sooo ready for this. especially if you says its completely plug and play.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Here comes the tease :clap:

Alright after reading the install pics, 90% is plug and play pretty damn simple, there are 4 antennas for some reason.

There is only 7 wires that need to be splice

-White wire, white with black central lock
-Orange wire foot brake light
-2 Brown wires for turn light
-Thin blue wire door switch
-Purple oil pump wire???

Im not really sure if we need to connect those wires, i think most of those wires are for when the alarm goes off and we have a light show, i could be wrong, and idk about that oil pump purple wire.

There is also the "intelligent window box" windows go up automatically when shutting off the car i believe.

And w/e this thing is, Im not really bright when it comes to all these stuff, i might take this to a shop to have it done it correctly.

I could care less about all the fancy stuff, all i want and need is the horn hook up, the alarm to work, push to start works, and key fob to work as well, like seller mentioned "you dont need to unlock/lock doors, car picks up the key fob when close"

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
lol please please please keep us updated - half the time on these threads people say "stay tuned" and never update lol

did you end up getting color matched handles with it?

Lol dont worry i got yall.

And no i spoke with the seller and he mentioned that the forester handle does not match the STI and it is not necessary, unless somebody really wants it.

321 - 340 of 715 Posts