• Not interested

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
301 - 320 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well i spoke with the seller and he assured me that this will fit the STI (2011 sedan) and it also comes with instructions, how hard could the install be?, just placed the order will update soon.
hey sniper did you purchase the advanced or basic kit? and did you purchase the anti thief bypass module FLCAN?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
They shipped my today, lets see how long it takes to arrive, ready set go

I say 2 weeks
good luck buddy, thanks for taking the plunge:lol: are you gonna try the install yourself or have professionals? i would think i would attempt it myself especially if its plug and play, just in case you would want to return it to stock.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
good luck buddy, thanks for taking the plunge:lol: are you gonna try the install yourself or have professionals? i would think i would attempt it myself especially if its plug and play, just in case you would want to return it to stock.

Well it does come with instructions, and im pretty damn sure im going to have to cut some wires etc etc, ill check out the installation manual, (will post it here as well) if is too hard ill have a shop do it

·
Registered
67 Posts
Also I received this email today from EasyGo systems.

Hi Lester,

First off, thank you for your interest in our EasyGO system. Sorry for the late response, we have been completely flooded with interest lately and somehow your E-mail ended up in the junk folder. To answer your question we will have a system available for your vehicle hopefully before the end of the month. It can be purchased on Amazon.com and may be offered as a groupbuy on IWSTI.com. Thank you.

Customer Assistance

I might wait it out to get a this one.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Also I received this email today from EasyGo systems.

Hi Lester,

First off, thank you for your interest in our EasyGO system. Sorry for the late response, we have been completely flooded with interest lately and somehow your E-mail ended up in the junk folder. To answer your question we will have a system available for your vehicle hopefully before the end of the month. It can be purchased on Amazon.com and may be offered as a groupbuy on IWSTI.com. Thank you.

Customer Assistance

I might wait it out to get a this one.
sweet i hope its complete with no splicing and color matched door handle

·
Registered
626 Posts
Like others, got this email from EasyGo today

"Hi Nathan,

This will be available very soon on Amazon.com. We will be deciding on doing a group buy for IWSTI.com as well. Sorry for the delay. We originally said it would be towards the end of March to Early April. Thank you.

Customer Assistance"

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Like others, got this email from EasyGo today

"Hi Nathan,

This will be available very soon on Amazon.com. We will be deciding on doing a group buy for IWSTI.com as well. Sorry for the delay. We originally said it would be towards the end of March to Early April. Thank you.

Customer Assistance"

Hmm well shit, ill see if the shop can install the one i purchased, if not ill take it back

I wonder how much the kit on Amazon will be

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hmm well shit, ill see if the shop can install the one i purchased, if not ill take it back

I wonder how much the kit on Amazon will be
I just got an email back from them saying the pricing is already on amazon. So I did the a search for EasyGo and it seems like it will be 599.00 judging by all the other kits they sell.

Amazon.com: EasyGO: Automotive

EasyGO AM-STI-37J Smart Key System with Satin White Pearl Driver's Door Handle for Subaru WRX STI : Amazon.com : Automotive

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Welp, I'm out. That's way too much for what this is...

I'll just press my key fob, get in the car, and turn the key like normal people, I guess. Lol

Sent from my Batphone using Tapatalk

301 - 320 of 716 Posts