• Not interested

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
281 - 300 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I think we all need to wait. Why would a kit that fit 08+ sti only come in 1 color.. come on guys.. we should be getting an update soon about these

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
22 Posts
lol then you're set to go! once they have an official kit with a WRB door handle il probably get one. Until then, il wait
they do have the handle for the WRX/Impreza/Forester. It is actually the same handle. the one that came with my kit was for a forester but the door handle is exactly the same as a handle I ordered from Japanparts. (the original one that I ordered from Japanparts feels much more solid though)

If you are not assured I think it might be a good idea to just tell them that you do not want the handle and get it from Japanparts instead?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
lol then you're set to go! once they have an official kit with a WRB door handle il probably get one. Until then, il wait

Well i spoke with the seller and he assured me that this will fit the STI (2011 sedan) and it also comes with instructions, how hard could the install be?, just placed the order will update soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
This system looks just like the Easy Go System. I wonder if Easy Go just imports the system, rebrands it, and then sells it for more. I might take the plunge and try it out. Just hoping there's no modifications that have to be made that is permanent just in case this system fails and I have to remove it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
This system looks just like the Easy Go System. I wonder if Easy Go just imports the system, rebrands it, and then sells it for more. I might take the plunge and try it out. Just hoping there's no modifications that have to be made that is permanent just in case this system fails and I have to remove it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
will let u know if any wires and what wires if any needs to be spliced if you are willing to wait for my install to be done. other than that so far there are no permanent mods that i know of. even the ignition wire group is plug and play according to the instructions

281 - 300 of 716 Posts