6 Posts
It's already available.

Subaru Legacy --

- Product Details

Subaru Outback --

Subaru Outback push button start keyless entry system- Product Details

Subaru Forester --

Subaru FORESTER Dedicated engine start stop system- Product Details

The kit for the forester looks almost like an exact kit that should work. Now only to find out if the forester has the same door handle bar as out impreza's. Also, we might get a group buy option to make each kit cheaper. Since now I see what this kit might include I can somewhat judge the overall price I expect to pay.

Also found it on Alibaba:
Car Alarm Remote Start Keyless Entry System For Subaru Forester - Buy Car Alarm Remote Start,Remote Control Keyless Entry System,Subaru Forester 2008 Keyless Entry System Product on Alibaba.com

It is selling for USD $200 - 208 / Set

--
Pimmpinit

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's already available.

Subaru Legacy --

- Product Details

Subaru Outback --

Subaru Outback push button start keyless entry system- Product Details

Subaru Forester --

Subaru FORESTER Dedicated engine start stop system- Product Details

The kit for the forester looks almost like an exact kit that should work. Now only to find out if the forester has the same door handle bar as out impreza's. Also, we might get a group buy option to make each kit cheaper. Since now I see what this kit might include I can somewhat judge the overall price I expect to pay.

Also found it on Alibaba:
Car Alarm Remote Start Keyless Entry System For Subaru Forester - Buy Car Alarm Remote Start,Remote Control Keyless Entry System,Subaru Forester 2008 Keyless Entry System Product on Alibaba.com

It is selling for USD $200 - 208 / Set

--
Pimmpinit
Awesome. Thanks for the info. Hopefully the instructions are thorough. I guess there are a ton of write ups though.

·
Registered
299 Posts
i guess il kinda wait to see if its the real kit for our cars. I could of swore the OP said Easy Go systems. I dont think they make a new forrester in WRB so i doubt they have the handle

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Re: Re: RFID Push Start for STI

i guess il kinda wait to see if its the real kit for our cars. I could of swore the OP said Easy Go systems. I dont think they make a new forrester in WRB so i doubt they have the handle
It is a go easy system product. And what looks chinese about it? You mean cheap right?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
11 Posts
R: Re: RFID Push Start for STI

hmmm looks like a china product....
China is always behind products like this one.....
I would not be surprise if the base of this product is common among these kits (included easy go) but this wouldn't justify this extra waiting time....
I think a good discriminant may be the key/ badge itself..

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Okay, so I've been busy myself...

I've searched high and low for anything related to this RFID / KEYLESS ENTRY and PUSH 2 START. So far I have good news and bad news. The good news is I have contacted a company that has the full kit and details on what I need for my 2012 STI. They told me they already have a few test customers that they are working with. If I wanted to get in on it I could just pay them direct for all the parts. Here's their response to me:

Thank you for your interest in our products. Yes the LT-E8B will work with your Subaru WRX STI. Please send me your email address and I can send you over the wiring diagram for this system. We actually just had a customer in Singapore purchase and install this system on his WRX STI. He purchased the upgraded version though which comes with a start button interior panel replacement and an upgraded door handle with entry button built in. We also have a Subaru remote that can be purchased, these remotes look like factory Subaru remotes, the remotes even say Subaru across the front. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please let me know.
The LT-E8B upgraded version is not listed on ebay. Our old website is undergoing a complete remodel and the LT-E8B upgraded version will be released with the opening of our new website. I can however send you over pictures of the interior panel and door handle as well as the Subaru remotes so you can decide if you wanted the upgraded version or base version LT-E8B. If you did want the upgraded version I can have an invoice for payment sent directly to your email address through PayPal as it does cost more then the base version, as soon as the system was paid for I can have it sent out for shipping. All prices will also be sent along with pics and wiring diagram here shortly to the email you provided. If you have any questions, please let me know.
In addition to this kit you will need an anti thief bypass module FLCAN recommended brand.
I have attached the wiring diagram for the LT-E8B to this email. You will notice there are two wiring diagrams, one is for the base model and the other is for the upgraded model. The upgraded model comes with an ignition harness that has a stock plug on the end so it can be plugged directly into your ignition harness. I have also attached the pictures of the start button panel and the door handles with entry button.
The LT-E8B upgraded system cost $450.00
The upgraded version contains...

1 LT-E8B Upgraded main unit
1 Start Button Interior panel
1 door handle with entry button
Plus everything pictured in the photo of the base model LT-E8B.

The Subaru remote is not part of the package, it is an additional $50.00 each.
WOW I'm sorry that was a lot to read but just wanted to keep you guys in the loop. I will attach the pics at the end.

Like I said before I also have bad news... I don't have enough time in my day to stay in contact with this very nice and quick responding company. I haven't followed up on any of these messages yet. I have no more details about this kit or what OP was offering. Maybe I'm totally wrong and its different from OP but time will only tell. I just don't feel like buying it anymore. I mean I already confirmed it's on it's way sooner or later. I might just wait awhile and see a few how-to's and write-up's on the install and day 2 day life reviews.

--
Pimmpinit

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Okay, so I've been busy myself...

I've searched high and low for anything related to this RFID / KEYLESS ENTRY and PUSH 2 START. So far I have good news and bad news. The good news is I have contacted a company that has the full kit and details on what I need for my 2012 STI. They told me they already have a few test customers that they are working with. If I wanted to get in on it I could just pay them direct for all the parts. Here's their response to me:

WOW I'm sorry that was a lot to read but just wanted to keep you guys in the loop. I will attach the pics at the end.

Like I said before I also have bad news... I don't have enough time in my day to stay in contact with this very nice and quick responding company. I haven't followed up on any of these messages yet. I have no more details about this kit or what OP was offering. Maybe I'm totally wrong and its different from OP but time will only tell. I just don't feel like buying it anymore. I mean I already confirmed it's on it's way sooner or later. I might just wait awhile and see a few how-to's and write-up's on the install and day 2 day life reviews.

--
Pimmpinit

thanks for following up on this. I'm certainly going to wait a little bit and see if this works out fine.

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
how did you correspond with the company? did he respond quickly? PM me, i want to address some of the concerns i have since I am familiar with how these things should run properly from the factory

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
hmmm looks like a china product....
agreed, looks kind of ghetto to go on a >$35k car
Have you guys seen the "about us" link on the Easy Go Systems website?

Easy GO

The corporate office in China operates from a state-of-the-art modern industrial park comprising of over 40 acres which consists of a 500,000 square feet manufacturing and production facility. Our factory is the first to obtain China's strictest quality management system certificate, the ISO/ TS16949, along with the ISO/9001, and China's CCC certificate. All of our products are also internationally certified by the major international authorities, such as the FCC, CE, MIC, and CNAL, among others.
It's not just the ebay links that are made in China, the product the OP posted also seems to be made in China as well. How do we know they're not just rebadged versions of the OP's link?

Edit: I'm not here to rag on either products. I'm just pointing out that those of you ragging on the ebay product being made in China should realize that the OP's product is made in the same country.

241 - 260 of 716 Posts