• Not interested

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
221 - 240 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Even the evo 10 has it. You would think for the price we pay for our stis it would be standard equipment
I couldn't agree more. The sound system is lacking as well. One of the things I was looking forward too after trading in my old '07 WRX was clearer, crisper music. I incorrectly assumed it would be leaps and bounds better, as the 2011 Outback I purchased for my wife early last year sounds awesome. :banghead:

Whatever, though. The pro's of finally owning one of these definitely outweigh the cons, and there are plenty of aftermarket head units and speakers to be had. Plus, if this RFID Push Start pans out, I'll have everything I wanted.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I couldn't agree more. The sound system is lacking as well. One of the things I was looking forward too after trading in my old '07 WRX was clearer, crisper music. I incorrectly assumed it would be leaps and bounds better, as the 2011 Outback I purchased for my wife early last year sounds awesome. :banghead:

Whatever, though. The pro's of finally owning one of these definitely outweigh the cons, and there are plenty of aftermarket head units and speakers to be had. Plus, if this RFID Push Start pans out, I'll have everything I wanted.
yep only remaining plans i have for the car is this RFID and reverse camera for the navi

·
Registered
67 Posts
did you end up getting the harness from svdx? spell? hes busy right now so its on hold
Yes I got everything from him. I had the non-sporttech STi and wanted the nav so I got the conversion harness. Even the harness for an external subwoofer I got him to make for me. The RFID system would be icing on the cake for me. Then on to the folding mirrors. :tup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
R: RFID Push Start for STI

Does this require an diagnosis access to disarm immobilizer functionalities?
How much is this defineble plug and play?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Put me down for one ;) I'll pay more to be on the first order list.

221 - 240 of 716 Posts