• Not interested

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
201 - 220 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
I am also ready to buy one as soon as it is released. This looks like a very well put together package. I actually prefer having the door handle integrated button.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Just got one of these for my 2011 STI through one of my car audio/security installers and will install this week and get pics up. The system itself wasn't expensive ($200) with all the parts (color match handle, dash piece for button, 2 key fobs and the wiring harness , but i will replace the standard black push start button to the STI one instead.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Just got one of these for my 2011 STI through one of my car audio/security installers and will install this week and get pics up. The system itself wasn't expensive ($200) with all the parts (color match handle, dash piece for button, 2 key fobs and the wiring harness , but i will replace the standard black push start button to the STI one instead.
Which system did you get? I'm guessing the OP one due to handle. But just confirming its the exact one?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
If this is the case, I will be purchasing the kit myself. Install won't be a problem.

Sent from my Batphone using Tapatalk

201 - 220 of 716 Posts