IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
WRX -vs- STi's

So I have heard, but just like the STi, until I hear it from Toyota, it's all rumors. Comparing both those cars to the last models does not make me want one either. I also heard the Supra will be back to sharing the name with the Celica. Like back in the 80's there was the Celica/Supra. If it does come out lame like the new 350Z, I will be throwing a big single on my current Supra and keeping that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
What's lame about the new 350Z? Where else can you get 7 distinct different performance levels of one car for $27-35k. I'm not a Nissan guy, however I give it a big thumbs up.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
General arrival date info

I guess for the money I should not have said lame, decent maybe, but I would rather have a 300 hp TT like the old 300Z. Seems like it's going the way of the eclipse. I would think a 350Z should be closer to 350 hp with the brembos and everything else. I hate to ask how much it weighs. I always thought newer generations of cars should be better than the old. Shit, the new Z doesn't have much more hp than the Altima. I just hope a new Supra is not stripped down with an NA engine just so it can sell for under $30k.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts