IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find out what size pill goes in a 2012 sti, my car seems to be missing it and it’s only pushing 10 lbs of boost at stage 1 93 octane where it should be at 18 in sport sharp.
I found the part on subarus website but I don’t want to pay 100$ for cheap hoses and a piece of metal with a hole drilled in it

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cause it’s missing and I jerry rugged a pellet with a hole drilled in it and it pushes 18 now, it just so happens I had the perfect size hole drilled in it and I just wanted to get a new one so i know it’s perfect and won’t have any issues

·
Registered
229 Posts
You running stock vacuum lines? Not following how it could be missing unless you or someone changed the hoses.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No the previous owner must’ve removed them and got the Cobb kit with the 3 port. The stock hoses are 100$ and the pills are sold separate for 2$ I want to get the pill only since that’d make the hoses 98$ I just need to know what size .8mm 1.0mm or 1.2mm

·
Registered
229 Posts
Guessing the guy you bought the car from kept the boost controller? I would just buy all three sizes if they are cheap. This forum died and people arent inclined to help really anymore because every subject and question has been beat to death.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay I’ll try that but I’ll call the dealer tommorrow to see for sure, I thought about buying all 3 sizes but it could be different than those too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts