IW STi Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where some of these are posted on the web?

I know someone has to have one. Can anybody help me out with this?

I have seen an APS one but that is not detailed enough and it looks like they recreated it using excel or some other program.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I recall seeing them, but searches produced nothing so I thought I might ask around if anyone has one or has seen one recently, maybe they could post a link. Otherwise, I will continue to look.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Nivek-CA said:
Yes, I recall seeing them, but searches produced nothing so I thought I might ask around if anyone has one or has seen one recently, maybe they could post a link. Otherwise, I will continue to look.
Yeah I think I have a link somewhere, but I couldn't find anything either.

-st

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have a bazillion dyno graphs for all types of stuff for my STi. ( I have an all wheel drive dyno here at work ;) ) I'll look into getting a scanner to post those pics.

Mario

·
Registered
219 Posts
All I have here at the office is a crappy lil digital camera. The pictures are terrible ( I need a scanner) but they'll give you an idea of what I'll post down the line ; )

Mario

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
holy crap is that a 23whp gain from the injen intake?

Robert~

·
Registered
949 Posts
why is it showing 219 whp for stock?
must be that whole different brand dyno thing huh?
is the srt-4 like the only car that dynos so close to the mfgr's claim?

·
Registered
219 Posts
We have a guy at the shop with a brand new SRT4 and it dyno'd 214 on the same dyno as the above numbers.

And yes the Injen intake made a huge difference. The minumum gain on an STi has been 19whp so far. Not bad for $239 eh ;)

Mario

1 - 15 of 15 Posts