IW STi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in AZ (East valley, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen creek), know of a reputable machine shop?

Mother in law recently and unexpectedly passed and my father in law are going to do a short block build, to help keep him busy.

Plan is to get a used or blown short block and have it re-machined/sleeved. I assume the shop can re-machine the crank journals and clean up the block.

I know it’s cheaper to just buy an already built block, but it’s not really about the money, and more just spending time and making sure he is okay.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
590 Posts
Im only close proximity in NM to you, have a few here if it will help any...also have a just "blown" block if will help with the cause...started to tear apart one of the main bearings...doesnt appear to have damaged anything from initial tear down...also sorry for your loss

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im only close proximity in NM to you, have a few here if it will help any...also have a just "blown" block if will help with the cause...started to tear apart one of the main bearings...doesnt appear to have damaged anything from initial tear down...also sorry for your loss
Thank you very much! (If I can ask this here) How much are you looking for the block?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts