IW STi Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the airshow? I have a ticket and pit pass for Wed. Most of time I will be driving around trying to get a good spot for pics ... I was scouting this evening and will be testing my exposures etc tomorrow. I will be borrowing my moms black '05 Jeep Cherokee sometimes, so if you see a blond woman driving a black '06 w/ DARKSTI plates, thats my mom:scurred:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
DARKSTI said:
Anyone going to the airshow? I have a ticket and pit pass for Wed. Most of time I will be driving around trying to get a good spot for pics ... I was scouting this evening and will be testing my exposures etc tomorrow. I will be borrowing my moms black '05 Jeep Cherokee sometimes, so if you see a blond woman driving a black '06 w/ DARKSTI plates, thats my mom:scurred:
:tup: :tup: ill let my mom drive my sti, too bad she's tooo scurred.....lol dont worry she wont do anything to it:D

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
reeksti said:
:tup: :tup: ill let my mom drive my sti, too bad she's tooo scurred.....lol dont worry she wont do anything to it:D
LOL, shes actually pretty good with it. She had the 95 Legacy wagon thats mine now and a 5spd that I learned on :)

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
thats pretty good man^^^

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, I was just up off Red Rock, I will PM you...

Yea, I moved up to Incline last week. I got a studio apt from a family friend. Its pretty cool. I will be down here all week though since I want to have as much time taking pics at the airshow as I can.
knucklesplitter said:
I know of two good spots to photograph the Unlimiteds - both off Red Rock Rd. PM me for details if you're interested.

You in Incline now?

·
Registered
594 Posts
So you're playing with the Jeep in the dirt instead of your STI? Should'nt it be the other way around? LOL

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
hahaha^

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Earl said:
So you're playing with the Jeep in the dirt instead of your STI? Should'nt it be the other way around? LOL
I would like to, but some areas need more clearance and better approach/depature angles:)

·
Registered
156 Posts
DARKSTI said:
I would like to, but some areas need more clearance and better approach/depature angles:)
Yeah, and I've seen sagebrush branches puncture two tires - both times it happened during the Air Races. You wouldn't think it could happen, but watch out.

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, I had something like that happen with her Jeep up at Dog Valley also:lol:
knucklesplitter said:
Yeah, and I've seen sagebrush branches puncture two tires - both times it happened during the Air Races. You wouldn't think it could happen, but watch out.

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
knucklesplitter said:
Petty cool place to watch, huh? Much better than the stands.
Yea, I am actually going to the stands today, but the next few days I will either be at this spot or my other one:tup: :tup:

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That would be cool, I live in a studio apartment that a family friend owns on 2nd creek:)
flatthump said:
DarkSTi...You live at Incline Village! I own a place there! Maybe ill see you this winter?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts