IW STi Forum banner

How would you rate your experience with this vendor?

• Acceptable

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • Less than acceptable

Votes: 1 3.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Immoderate
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Link to Renick Motorsports

They sell aftermarket parts at *very* competitive prices, plus they are a full Subaru dealer and sell factory parts at a substantial discount. Oh, and Hotchkis is, like, right down the street so they are a great source for those bits.

My experience was first rate. They were fast, friendly, thorough and personable, and my order was filled correctly and shipped safely. Two thumbs up! :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
2019 WRX
4,512 Posts
I've never had a experience with this vendor, but it definitely looks good. I want to get that chargespeed upper half of the wing. ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
my girlfreind bought me a m1 billet tie down for my battery and they did not have her any problems.they treated her like a frequent customer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
This where I bought my STi, and have them do my service. I have never had a problem.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Brett and the guys at Rennick are top notch! I have ordered a few things now, just this week Charge speed side skirts. They have always been great with communication and very fast shipping. Keep up the good work guys!!! :tup:

·
Registered
935 Posts
I bought an STI battery hold down bar from them and they were good to deal with.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
+1 for Renick

I got my Stromung cat-back from Renick. Drama free, acceptable delivery time... the best news is no news.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
i went down there to buy kakumei vortex gen for my 05 sti. service was excellent and people were great. they were like the only place that actually carried kakumei aprts and wiling to price match with other places that doesn't even have them in stock(which takes about a month to get it) And sammy, i believe? was nice enough to show me his car.
and this place carries lots of aftermarket parts in stock, i couldn't believe when i walked in through that door!

i would recommand them for any parts or service done

·
Registered
314 Posts
I bought my STi from Renick and I like the people they have working there. I only wish that Mitch was still working there b/c he was extremly knowledgeable on the Subarus b/c he drove one. i talked to him for 6 months before i bought my car. Renick:tup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Rennick parts and service is AWESOME. I had three warranteed repairs there (including a broken strut and a blown engine) and never had a problem. They were always ready with a ride, rental car, etc. Service was always great. PLUS, they do tuning and performance mods at the dealership - which means they are much more accepting of that than most dealers. They have a great selection of stuff and can give good balanced advice on what works best. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Their sales department, unfortunately, seems to be a different story. I was completely unsuccessful in trying to order a limited through them... Got it from Timmons.

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
Just got off the phone with them. I didn't get any email confirmation in regards to my order or any shipping info, however the guy on the phone was polite, tracked down my order immidately and advised me of possible dates my merchandise should arrive.

That's good customer service.

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
<TABLE class=tborder id=threadslist cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 vAlign=center align=middle></TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_threadtitle_51327 title="Link to Renick Motorsports

They sell aftermarket parts at *very* competitive prices, plus they are a full Subaru dealer and sell factory parts at..."> Poll: Renick Motorsports
wdb
</TD><TD class=alt2 title="Replies: 11, Views: 700">05-05-2009 08:56 AM
by Peleg

</TD><TD class=alt1 align=middle>11</TD><TD class=alt2 align=middle>700</TD><TD class=alt1>Review STi Vendors</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that´s what I saw on the new post site...ninja eh:lol:

Renick is dead

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
I got my Whiteline anti sway bars, rear endlink mounts, and Kartboy rear endlinks from them. They had the best prices I could find, and their service was great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.