IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting impatient and things have come up.

This is my first post, but have enjoyed reading this site and I-club for awhile now. Have been selling Subarus for a couple of years, and my big question for the reps is always about the sti, being a huge wrx fan myself.
I see so many of you guys getting all excited at every rumor, and I know there are alot of them out there (rumors, that is) but here's the reality: no one who actually knows about the sti release is going to tell any of us! Every chance I get, at training events etc., I ask the guys way up the food chain in product planning and development, and if they even know, they won't say. All that is confirmed by SOA right now is that the STI will come to the US. The "when" is what none of us will know, unfortunately, until right before it hits. Obviously, they don't need to blow money on advertising it, because all of us are starving for the car and will buy up every single unit with no persuasion from Subaru at all. So the vehicles will most likely just show up at the dealers and we will have no more than 4 weeks notice, when SOA gives us our inbound unit docket.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Well all the surfing around I do on the net and talking to local dealers, I have still NOT heard any confimation from SOA of the STi coming. I don't get excited over every rumor, I am usually the first one to shoot it down, cause unless it comes from SOA, that's all it is, is a rumor. Why do they keep sending the same old form letters in reply to people inquiering about the STi. If they confirmed it, wouldn't they at least tell people that ask? So until I hear an official confirmation from SOA my biggest question is still "will they release it in the US?". I will feel a lot better once I hear an official announcement. Then I will worry about "when".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts