IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, so ever since I was 16 years old I wanted a STi:tup:! But, of course my parents said NO WAY SON, you get a 1998 toyota corolla and you will like it:(! So my dad and I worked out a plan to save up to for one.......:) now that I am 23 years old, I was FINALLY able to get one!:D! I love Subaru's!!!!!!! So here is the what I have done thus far......!.........!.......! (Also, if anyone has any questions about how I did something or advice, hit me up anytime!!!)

--2012 Subaru STi Lightning Red
-SPT Boost Controller
-SPT Cat Back Exhaust
-Dim Mirror/Comp W/Homelink
-All Weather Floor Mats
-Fog Light Kit
-Kicker 10" Subwoofer
-3M Mat Black Roof and Spoiler
-STi Front Lip Spoiler
-Black STI Side Badges
-Red Footwell LED Lights
-20% Tint All The Way Around
-2" Radio Antenna
-Yellow Fog Lights
-Red "STi" Stencil On Intercooler
-Forgestar F 14 18" x 9" Mat Black
-Stickers: Illest, Daily Driven, SPT, Subaru Performance Tuning, Rally Sport Direct, Perrin, DC, Subaru
-Perrin Front License Plate Cover
-Red Hella Horns
-Rain Guards
-Rally Sport Mud Flaps
-Tinted Tail Lights
-Tinted Side Mirror Signals

Want List....
-Coils
-Down Pipe
-Cobb Accessport
-Perrin Front Strut Brace
-Intake
-Blow off valve

Any advice?!?!?!?!:)? Thanks guys, feel free to hit me up! Here she is...........

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have always been afraid of getting "Arrest Me Red" cars but your car looks great! Good luck and continued good health with it!
Doc

·
Registered
99 Posts
Like the sticker says, that is ill...looks great! Not a fan of stickers but you pull it off with the coloring scheme.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Looks great! It makes me miss my red '05 WRX.

Advice (you asked for it ;) ): Don't get a BOV. Lose the stickers. Get an AP and run a stage 1 tune until you get a down pipe.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Absolutely love the read on black color scheme you're doing! Looks phenomenal!

Just a heads up though, Perrin parts aren't the quality they used to be. Dig deep into the performance products before you buy them. It'll save you a lot of headache down the road.

Nameless however is top notch. If you're looking for an amazing boxer rumble with American perfection of engineering craftsmanship, get something from them. I have the axleback and absolutely love it and will purchase a full turboback from them when the time comes.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Damn that thing is sexy!!!!!!!!!! I love the black roof on the red, I wanted to do the same thing to my red 08 STi when I had it. Awesome car man keep up the good work!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you go with Nameless, make sure to ask for bigger tips... the ones that come standard don't fill the exhaust area very well. I think the next step up is 3.75" tips from them and they look great. Love the progress so far!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts