IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little impromptu meet up this saturday evening...

When: saturday 9/9

Where: Red Bank, NJ...commerce bank parking lot on West Front st. (it should be empty b/c its early in the night and the bank will be closed)

Time: 630, (although this is tentative and might change if its not good for the majority)

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
NJSTi05 said:
there seems to be a drifting event that day. idk when it starts, or when it lets out, but i would think alot pf ppl will be there
Yea +1 if im off of work im def going to the D1 event

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ooo crap, totally forgot about that...good thing u reminded me though cause i was planning on going!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maybe a later time then...we were talking about the possibility of a meet up over on nabisco before and i was just making it official. but yea i'd rather be at a drifting event myself. Sooo we shall see if anyone else wants to meet (maybe later on that night then?)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
correct me if im wrong but isnt the D1 at Wall? if it is, then is anyone interested in caravaning out there?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
time is noon to 8pm, ok so scratch that meet idea..

My bad for being a dumb*** and not realizing. Ok so i'll be at wall all day, if anyone wants to still meet up later saturday night i'm always down.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Mayhem13 said:
time is noon to 8pm, ok so scratch that meet idea..

My bad for being a dumb*** and not realizing. Ok so i'll be at wall all day, if anyone wants to still meet up later saturday night i'm always down.
Whats ****ty is i just found out i work from 11-7 on saturday :mad:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
EastSTi said:
Whats ****ty is i just found out i work from 11-7 on saturday :mad:
damn man thats a shot to the nuts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.