IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 STI, unsure of the official terminology, when I worked for ford they officially called a lower engine cover. I'm just looking for a little bit of added protection to prevent unexpected road hazards, the car isn't lowered or anything like that. Any recommendations and websites I can go to for parts would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have a 2018 STI, unsure of the official terminology, when I worked for ford they officially called a lower engine cover. I'm just looking for a little bit of added protection to prevent unexpected road hazards, the car isn't lowered or anything like that. Any recommendations and websites I can go to for parts would be appreciated, thanks.
Here is my experience with the TBW one.....FYI I still like it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is my experience with the TBW one.....FYI I still like it.

Thank you the link to your post with pics and I wanted to thank sbud too for the links. I checked it out and it looks great. I really like the easy accessibility for oil changes, not having to remove the whole skid plate and it definitely looks like it will provide plenty of protection for everything. I saved the links and I'm defiantly going to order one in the near future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts