IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDITED: 08/18/2004
We have received Denso Iridium Plugs, that are drop in replacements for Factory NGK's. The general rule of thumb is, for every 75 HP increase in power that your making, you'd want a 1 range colder plug. (Denso technician says so)

Denso IKH22 is a "one heat range colder" than stock plug, it's dimensions are exactly the same as the factory NGK ones, except that Denso claims their 0.4mm iridium electrode works better ! ..... (probably biased, but none the less)

I have installed these on my STi ... all I can say is ... Wow ... It seems more powerful and It doesn't seem to be cackling... burbling as much (like it's igniting more of the fuel)

8 Sets in Stock now! $45 Shipped USPS!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

[email protected]
or 402-731-2352

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
I want one set! When will these be in?! I remember seeing MVP use a 1 stage colder plug on their supra and it made a good difference at BPU and then at 1000hp... so I know these things are worth it. Also will they be gapped correctly? Thats the only thing that has me worried is setting the correct gap (or "stock gap"). Thanks!

Robert~

·
Registered
44 Posts
Reserving my set of the one step colder variety plus I need some Torco unleaded case of 4 at the same time. This should coincide with my UTEC or accessport. Decisons decisions.

Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cpturbo said:
Reserving my set of the one step colder variety plus I need some Torco unleaded case of 4 at the same time. This should coincide with my UTEC or accessport. Decisons decisions.

Thanks
Cool ... btw, the Torco comes as a 6-pk where you save about an extr $4 ... otherwise, it is 4 individual cans at $13.50 .....

I can do a request for paypal to you with the correct total (depending on what you want)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPS says I'll be receiving the plugs on Tuesday the 6th, I will have them ready to ship on Wednesday the 7th!

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brett

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They're in!.... slight price adjustment, but they are still cheaper than oem ones....

If you are using USPS /w ins. & tracking - Your total for a set of four will be: $52.55 shipped
If you are using UPS - Your total for a set of four will be: $54.70
Regular USPS - Your Total for a set of four will be: $48.50

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have two confirmed orders for the step colder versions .... nhsilversti & Stacticx313 - 3 more to go & 3 more same as stock heat range ...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
a couple of people have pm'd me to buy a set of the step colder, but have not sent payment ....I'll assume that those two sets are available to sell to anyone else.

If you do want them to ship today, pmt needs to be received by 2pm central

Please call or email if you have any questions (402) 731-2352

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
everyone who's paid ... your stuff has been shipped! You should get tracking info with whatever email address you have registered with paypal.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sheeety color

For those of you who asked .. the Denso plugs come pre-gapped at .8mm, which is within factory specs ... (subaru service manual calls for .7mm - .8mm

So, no worries!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CO: APS 3" Hi-Flow Catalytic Convertor

cpturbo, yours have now been shipped... with the Torco!

I have two sets left (1 step colder)
I also have 3 sets left of factory heat ranged Denso plugs (IKH20)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will have 3 more sets in a few days .... (1 step colder) Got 3 more sets of factory heat range in ...

The supplier just isn't getting many in ....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
10 More sets will be available in a few days! (IKH22)

Order your's today!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nevermind - They are ready to ship! I now have 16 sets of IKH22's which are 1 heat range colder than stock plugs .... and 3 sets of IKH20's (same as factory heat range)

You can paypal like in the first post in this thread!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts