IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Re: RE: Re: RE: Crappy seats, maybe Recaros?

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I run PL Tek, LLC, a small tuning business focused on Subaru Impreza WRX/STI and the new Legacy/Outback.

We proudly recommend COBB Tuning, PDE, AVO, Prodrive, Perrin Performance, Hotchkis as our core products.

We can also get TurboXS, Borla, Blitz, Greddy, Defi, Apexi, and others at very affordble prices.

Check our our website and call or email us if you need more information or need a custom quote on parts.

Thank you,

Peter Szydlik
PL Tek, LLC
www.pltek.net
tel. 508.615.6604
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
RE: Caliper Removal

welcome to the forum. Feel free to post special "forum only" offers ;-)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE: Where can I shop?

Hi Have a few COBB Tuning uppipes SS304 with/EGT bong, couple of 04STI AccessPORTs and PDE catted downpipe that I could use to put together a nice power bundle with some savings built in.

Let me know if anyone is interested, otherwise call me or email me with any products you need and we will work with you to get you the best product for you need.

Thanks

Peter Sz.
PL Tek, LLC

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RE: G35 owned by a CiViC

:lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: bah14 is a postwhore

Hey Petee just wanted to say thanks for getting that Cobb Accessport out to me so quickly. I got it today and installed it instantly. I was very happy with the product and the service you provided. Its good have some good business to deal with in the area. I'll be getting in touch with you right before spring time to order that PDE downpipe unless you have some encouraging news about the Cobb catted downpipe at that time. Once again it was good doing business with you, Jamie

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello Petee,

Spoke with you on the phone last week. Nice to have you here in NH. Have you had any luck finding an "install" partner?

Looking forward to doing more business with you.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good question. I actually spoke to a mechanic who used to work for an outfit called Acutek, which so happens used to be a COBB, TurboXS dealer in Amherst NH.

He seems to know his stuff. I will be meeting with him sometime soon to see how I can utilize his services.

Let me know if you need anything done and I will see what I can do in the meantime

Best

PS
PLtek,llc

·
Registered
110 Posts
An awesome company to do business with!!! Fast Shipping!! Bought my Accessport for my 05 STi from him!!! Next I will be buying a downpipe from them!!

Thanks again PLTek
Scott From Pittsburgh

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Scott, Thank you for the word of confidence.

Best Regards,

Peter Szydlik
PLTek,llc

·
Registered
110 Posts
Petee said:
Hi Scott, Thank you for the word of confidence.

Best Regards,

Peter Szydlik
PLTek,llc
No Problem!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
The Cobb stage 1.5 referred to on your website ,is that only for the legacy? How much for the 04 sti equivalent? Or an AP with a catted Cobb or PDE DP and a set of pink springs with Group N hats? Thanks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RE: .

styyy,

you got pm my friend.

Best

PS
PLTek,llc

·
Registered
595 Posts
Petee,

Got my Cobb DP, AP and the used catback off your demo car. All were perfect and the responses to my questions were top notch. I look forward to doing more business.

BTW, do you have in stock a Street Tuner for the 04 Sti?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
streettuner is in stock, sorry for late reply!

streettuner is in stock, sorry for late reply!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts