IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Re: Frank's 07 SWP STI -RCE T2's have arrived - Work 11r's mounted

I had to........^^^. You are gonna love them. Yes you are........

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I got everything installed yesterday and on the test drive blew my right front brake line and lost my brakes. I got back to the shop and my brand new wheel was covered in brake fluid. I cleaned it up and went home. I'll fix everything on Tuesday

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Re: Frank's 07 SWP STI -RCE T2's have arrived - Work 11r's mounted

i don't remember off the top of my head but i think they are 600/500.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Re: Frank's 07 SWP STI -STRi DSD Amber Gauges Ordered!!

STRi DSD Amber Gauges Ordered from RSD.

NJ Inspection is scheduled for Saturday. I'm probably not going to pass :( catless + EWG but we will see.

I had my alignment and fender rolling scheduled for June 6th but i had to have an emergency dental procedure and i was on percoets for a couple of days and I couldnt drive. So i called akuma today and i'm scheduled for June 30th! more pictures after that.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts

Nice clean car... do you want me to make it 6 inches shorter ?;) Haha, joking! :lol:

I see you're from NJ... I used to have regular trucking runs in East Brunswick & Edison some years ago. Darn it, I could not stand the overnight humidity!:( Jersey is NOT semi-truck friendly, urgh so many close calls...

Keep up the good work on your car!:tup:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

Nice clean car... do you want me to make it 6 inches shorter ?;) Haha, joking! :lol:

I see you're from NJ... I used to have regular trucking runs in East Brunswick & Edison some years ago. Darn it, I could not stand the overnight humidity!:( Jersey is NOT semi-truck friendly, urgh so many close calls...

Keep up the good work on your car!:tup:
its a real mess down there and yes Jersey is like a jungle. i say all the time i want to leave but i know i know i never will :lol:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts

Well your video lead me to your journal. Ours cars are surprisingly similar- in the selection of parts. I'll be interested to see where you go from here. Lookin good so far!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

thanks guys.

Not much going on until next week when i get my alignment and ride height set.

On a good note i passed inspection :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)

got my setup done at Akuma Motorsports on saturday. i dont have a good picture yet but it gives you an idea of what it looks like. should i go lower??

·
Registered
1,353 Posts

got my setup done at Akuma Motorsports on saturday. i dont have a good picture yet but it gives you an idea of what it looks like. should i go lower??
Looks perfect to me! :tup:

It reminds me of my first setup... I do run a bit higher now though.

Not a fan on slammed suspensions and besides for show, they work like crap!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

it feels great. i have 2 fingers up frong and 1 1/2 in the back i believe. im going to try and get the car cleaned up and get some decent pictures this week.

i have to install my JNA lip too but i lost the hardware. i have to figure out what im going to use.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

Any updates or more pics of your car with the wheels on? I'm starting to shop for wheels and the 11r are an option :naughty:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)

OH i completely forgot i had the car sitting in the driveway...its become more of a lawn ordimant than a vehicle.:lol:

I moved about 50 miles away from work so i had to pick up something that was decent on gas.
95 VW Golf 2.sl0w - 5 speed

It's been good to me and i got it cheap. Two days ago, while driving home, it lost oil pressure. I thought it was oil pressure switch which is notorious for going out. I changed them out front of my parents house but its still reading no pressure. I also found a leak in the oil pan, so i have to fix that to. ANYWAY, its parked until i can clear a path to my lift in the garage.

As far as the STI goes, its been parked. Its dirty, neglected and sad :(. ive been so busy with school and work lately, i havent had time to fix my MAF issue. I drove it to work today and realized how much i missed it.

Luckily, Sandy didn't do any damage to any of our cars. We did lose part of our roof and me being stupid was outside when it happened and almost got hit in the face by a giant piece of shingle :lol:

Some recentish pictures - nothing great, just some quick iphone shots.

Im really slacking. ive had a limited lip sitting in my garage for well over a year that i have to put on, i have to get my winter wheels back on it, fix my xbrace and put my back seat in. I'm going to post a few videos that i've been sitting on too.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Re: Frank's 07 SWP STI -picture update

Drive around

Team O'Neil Rally School from last year - i dont know if posted this or not. if i did, sorry.
This was earlier in the class. i was still learning :lol:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts