IW STi Forum banner

461 - 464 of 464 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: BRzlowww, Dat Turbo

Any specific reason as to why you are selling the car? I'm really considering selling my car for a BRZ and wanted to know what are your thoughts on the car after about a year of ownership.
I'll tell you why he sold it , it blew up lol !!!! And if it didn't blow up head gaskets went for sure . I told everyone in this thread it would happen but no one listens . You can't double the output of a stock motor . He is to embarrassed to tell you the truth and I feel bad for who ever gets stuck with that car .

·
Registered
3,518 Posts

I'll tell you why he sold it , it blew up lol !!!! And if it didn't blow up head gaskets went for sure . I told everyone in this thread it would happen but no one listens . You can't double the output of a stock motor . He is to embarrassed to tell you the truth and I feel bad for who ever gets stuck with that car .
...do you know this for a fact or are you just spreading misinformation?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #463

Well.....

Cannot believe its been 5 years.

Cheers, hope all is well with this fine forum, miss you Subie people.

Currently...

·
Registered
3,518 Posts

Well.....

Cannot believe its been 5 years.

Cheers, hope all is well with this fine forum, miss you Subie people.

Currently...

Image Link
Nice! I ran into one dark gray RS3 last night near my place - I was on my ZX6R and the guy wanted to race - he activated his launch control (which sounded great) and took off from the light beside me haha...I didn't have time to do a proper 10K RPM launch so didn't bother, but met with him " the next stop light to exchange some pleasantries.

Great car, love the sound. I currently am driving a 2018 golf R and I absolutely love it (same motor as an S3). Well built cars and finally Audi is bringing in some top tier models.

461 - 464 of 464 Posts