IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

GOtta love it. It's even better since I just got done with my last final for the semester. Time to learn some photography!!

Got the kit with everything in the pic, + deluxe tripod, 2 cases, etc. All for less than $900 shipped. :D

EDIT- I think I'll use this thread as sort of a photo album.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Re: Look what the UPS man dropped off today!!

Nice man, we just put an order in for a XTi as well which should be here within the next week. I can't wait to play with it. We went ahead and got a nice super wide angle lens to go along with it. :tup:

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Nis01 said:
Nice man, we just put an order in for a XTi as well which should be here within the next week. I can't wait to play with it. We went ahead and got a nice super wide angle lens to go along with it. :tup:

Good stuff. We can take high-quality shots of each other @ VIR now. :D

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

jandkcameras. but I bought it through ebay. They have 99.9% positive feedback in the thousands.

They are bonded, so you really have nothing to worry about. Service was great, packaging was more than sufficient. All I have left to do is wait til the battery is charged and start shooting. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts

I just got that camera for xmas! Its ROCKS!!!! Congrats

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

spazegun2213 said:
DUDE the deliver sam adam's! NICE!!!

whats all that nice camera stuff doing in front of it though?!?

lol, nice stuff eddie.
haha. thanks, buddy.

Yeah, that's Sam Boston Ale making a cameo. Had my last final @ 1:30. So, it's about beer:30 around here. :lol:

·
Registered
785 Posts

Off topic but grats on the graduation. Where did you go to school again? July will have to be our graduation tracking celebration as I just graduated as well. :tup:

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Nis01 said:
Off topic but grats on the graduation. Where did you go to school again? July will have to be our graduation tracking celebration as I just graduated as well. :tup:
Congratz. No, I'm still a year away from graduation. I just got done with the semester. I'm on one of those 8yr programs. :lol: I go to UMD, btw.

·
Registered
785 Posts

HAHA. Nothing wrong with a 8 year program. I rushed through my 4 years in anticipation that grad school was going to be difficult to achieve and wanted to go ahead and be marketable as soon as possible. I've heard good things about that school and have a friend going up there for PT school. Now I have to deal with this real world thing but I'll finally be supporting my racing hobby so that will be a plus. Getting done for a semester is good enough for some mighty fine celebration as well. :beer:

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Nis01 said:
HAHA. Nothing wrong with a 8 year program. I rushed through my 4 years in anticipation that grad school was going to be difficult to achieve and wanted to go ahead and be marketable as soon as possible. I've heard good things about that school and have a friend going up there for PT school. Now I have to deal with this real world thing but I'll finally be supporting my racing hobby so that will be a plus. Getting done for a semester is good enough for some mighty fine celebration as well. :beer:
Already ahead of ya. ;)

Yeah, I took 3-4 years off few years back, so technically it's 4 years. Real world is just that, real. It can suck the big one and next thing you know, you're having the time of your life. Learned that during those 3-4years. ;)

:beer: this bud's for you and your graduation.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

first picture with the new toy. I'll get some outdoor shots (of the car) this wkend.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
785 Posts

What a tease, FEDex just dropped off the super wide angle lens but the rest is still in route... nice lens, no camera to put it on. :(

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Nis01 said:
What a tease, FEDex just dropped off the super wide angle lens but the rest is still in route... nice lens, no camera to put it on. :(
ouch. Yeah, that would get a lil painful for me. It's like being given a condom, but no (_|_). :lol:

It's all good though, you know it's coming very soon. ;)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts