IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys. I'm getting ready to sell my 2008 STI Hatch and I'm gunna try to part out as much as I can to return it to stock. Here's what I got:

RCE yellows mounted on the GT works bilstein struts. (Purchased fully mounted). They'll be ready to mount on your car straight out of the box. I got them this spring and they only have about 2-3k miles on them. Payed $1750 for them and theyre basically brand new so I'd like to get close to $1500 back for them.

Also Have a pair of red Hella supertones mounted on the Subimods bracket with the plug and play harness. Make an offer on these. Might just throw them in with the car.:notsure:

PS: I can get some pics after I take them off this weekend

Feel free to make a reasonable offer. Thanks- Jason

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: RCE/ Hella Kit

Bump. Didn't realiz that SubiModz had the hella kit on sale so cheap. Probably just going to hang on to them or throw thm in with the RCE stuff. Everything still for sale tho

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm actually away at school and I left the car at home while I'm trying to sell it. I can post some pics that I took while I was installing earlier this year

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm away at college so they're still at home on the car. I'm just waiting on an offer and I should be able to have them off in a weeks notice

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I have them all on my computer I just figured it would be easier to text or email them. What's the easiest way to upload them?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Ok, I have them all on my computer I just figured it would be easier to text or email them. What's the easiest way to upload them?
easiest way is to take a picture and post it to a sharing website like Photobucket and then copy the image link and paste it in here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.