IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Re: raysti23-LR 08 STi-> In with new BBS Goldies

hey man...im considering getting the same rota rims u had...im still on the stock suspension..any rubbing???.any advice? also can u put up more picks of ur car with them on?...i have had it with the 200 spoke rims lol...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Re: raysti23-LR 08 STi-> Updated- Headlights blacked out!

^^Sorry man, that is the only one for now. Trying to find some time to take some more photos, but will surely post them up ASAP. We are having a local subaru meet this sunday, so hopefully will be posting more up then. Thanx!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

Thanx for the comments guys! Sorry pics are limited for now, but will get some up asap!

·
Registered
490 Posts

Hey could you take a pic from the rear to see how the mudflaps look

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

^^Hope this helps. Only best rear shot i have. Rally Armour Mudflaps.

This is one from my DIY mudflap. Cant really see it, but you get the picture.

·
Registered
531 Posts

Nice Setup.. Love the blacked out headlites.. Get me a close up pics of them please..Id like to do that next either black or aspen white to match car. get rid of that nasty chrome.

love the GRIDS as well.. really considering them as well for me. as i just sold my advans.

·
Registered
403 Posts

where did u get ur wheels blacked out (sti bbs)? thinking about doing the same.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

Nice Setup.. Love the blacked out headlites.. Get me a close up pics of them please..Id like to do that next either black or aspen white to match car. get rid of that nasty chrome.

love the GRIDS as well.. really considering them as well for me. as i just sold my advans.
Sorry man I dont have any closeup pics. I know another GR Member who has the headlights color matched aswell. It looks really good. Here is a pic of the car. Hope its clear enough.

I loved the grids aswell, but I think if they were gold or black then i would have kept them. I have always ran the whole aggressive fitment on my cars and decided to keep it clean with my GR. Thanx for the comment:tup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

where did u get ur wheels blacked out (sti bbs)? thinking about doing the same.
I got them painted at a friend of mines local paint/body shop. I got them painted flat black, but i wish i would have had them painted gloss black. This is actually my winter set up and the paint has actually held up pretty well.

·
Registered
490 Posts

How do you like the sound of the N1. I was thinking about this one or the Q300? How loud is it?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

How do you like the sound of the N1. I was thinking about this one or the Q300? How loud is it?
I love it. I have been debating on different exhaust setups, but none of them have the actual subaru rumble i was looking for til the N1 came out. I have the race version which is non-resonated which for some may be considered really loud. Fitment was perfect although the only problem most have is the angle of the exhaust which sits pretty close to the rear diffuser. Their are a couple of nice videos that you should check out. Overall, the sound is perfect!

·
Registered
16 Posts

nice looking ride man, i never thought i would like the look of the red, but on our sti's it looks amazing!

21 - 40 of 106 Posts