IW STi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed front and rear Hotchkis comp sway bars, with end links, and now I have a rattle that sounds like it is coming from inbetween the drivers door, and rear drivers passenger door. I know it's not there though, just sounds like it is when I am driving. This rattle only comes out when I am in the 2500 to 3000 RPM range driving slowly, if I hammer on it, no rattle, or maybe I just can't hear it. So far I have pulled off the under panels, tried driving around without them on to see if it was a loose push pin holding them in, or something else, not that. Lubed, and retightened all of the swaybar connections, and zerk fittings, uninstalled, and reinstalled the swaybars, to no luck (by the way if anyone in SOCAL needs help installing the front swaybars, I can do it in less than 30 minutes now from start to finish, don't ask for the rears, I won't even deal with it). Anyone got any ideas on this problem? Thanks in advance for any and all help.

ken

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
booSTi561 said:
Get a G200 or the APS R5 and all the rattles go away.
You guys are out of control, I have a JIC 505 Spartan DE Ti coming, but I don't think that covering up the rattle with more sound is going to help me, thank you however.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts