IW STi Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
I must say I do not agree at all. The OP asked for help, and didn't get it,

And to the guy from Australia, lol you must not have read it all very well. It says clearly that RSD is NOT the cheapest and has been proven time and time again. I tried to find a Tomei exhaust and RSD said we don't offer discounts, at all. So I found it plenty of other places for cheaper.
The OP asked for a discount, they said no and didnt get it, he then went on and on about it instead of shopping elsewhere, he even went to the point of starting a thread whinging about it, you laws must be lax because the thread would be closed down due to defamation issues here.

I dont care what people say about prices on some interweb site, I will research myself and contact the supplier if needed, all the while acting like a adult andnot some spoilt child crying and complaining that I didnt get what I want.

Enjoy your exhaust, me personally wouldnt buy a Tomei exhaust, they are either restrictive or to loud, as you say, the flaws with the Tomei exhaust have been proved time and time again.

Sometimes it sounds like kids on school holidays in here with the imature ranting that goes on.

Get some life time up kiddies.

·
Registered
546 Posts
The OP asked for a discount, they said no and didnt get it, he then went on and on about it instead of shopping elsewhere, he even went to the point of starting a thread whinging about it, you laws must be lax because the thread would be closed down due to defamation issues here.

I dont care what people say about prices on some interweb site, I will research myself and contact the supplier if needed, all the while acting like a adult andnot some spoilt child crying and complaining that I didnt get what I want.

Enjoy your exhaust, me personally wouldnt buy a Tomei exhaust, they are either restrictive or to loud, as you say, the flaws with the Tomei exhaust have been proved time and time again.

Sometimes it sounds like kids on school holidays in here with the imature ranting that goes on.

I always love the people that say "You sound immature/Grow up/stop arguing" or any of those statements, yet took the time, to contribute to the conversation in one way or another. Hypocritical much?

As far as he "CONTINUED" he really didn't go on much. He asked the rep to look and they refused to look or go above and beyond for him. Simply fact here RSD did nothing to HELP the customer but rather say NO, then proceeded to be rude by calling him rude (inappropriate for a business to do). If you think he really went "On and on" then you clearly just believe anything anyone tells you at first take and often pay to much. Maybe you don't but either way, the OP was never rude.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #83

Please read post number 20 and 32 again to understand.

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
I must say I do not agree at all. The OP asked for help, and didn't get it, and was called rude from a "CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON". It is simply put that as a business person, you just don't talk to customers like that, period. I don't care if he was being a little pushy with his questions or not, it just isn't okay to say that to the customer.

I have occasionally handled customers calls. In fact for a short time I was a "the" customer service manager (one of several hats) for an employer. If a customer began to use foul language, our staff was instructed to ask that that stop using it, and that if they did not the agent would hang up.

Pretty much any argument without foul language could get a customer bumped up the ladder to a manager. That's what RSD refuses to do. Bump a decision up to personnel who is authorized to make a decision that breaks the "rules" but benefits them in the long run.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have occasionally handled customers calls. In fact for a short time I was a "the" customer service manager (one of several hats) for an employer. If a customer began to use foul language, our staff was instructed to ask that that stop using it, and that if they did not the agent would hang up.

Pretty much any argument without foul language could get a customer bumped up the ladder to a manager. That's what RSD refuses to do. Bump a decision up to personnel who is authorized to make a decision that breaks the "rules" but benefits them in the long run.
Agreed!

Here we are not allowed to hang up on customers, nor call them by any names, etc. Basically you can only say I am sorry for XYZ, let them know you're finding a higher up for them to talk to. And you're right, let the supervisor handle the discussion, because clearly the agent couldn't handle it professionally.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Are your feelings butt hurt, what's to say the OP isnt full of it and is fabricating or molding the story, I call bullshit.

My call from the initial post from the OP is that he is whinging and butt hurt because they said no discount, he then started a thread about his butt hurt instead of shopping elsewhere, from there other fan boys have joined the fray.

·
Registered
546 Posts
If a business called me rude, heck yea would I come here and blast the crap out of them. Call BS? On what? he copied and pasted the message and even RSD has chimed in and said it was wrong.

Man get out of here with your non-sense.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Are your feelings butt hurt, what's to say the OP isnt full of it and is fabricating or molding the story, I call bullshit.

My call from the initial post from the OP is that he is whinging and butt hurt because they said no discount, he then started a thread about his butt hurt instead of shopping elsewhere, from there other fan boys have joined the fray.
You still didn't read the whole thread. I already shopped elsewhere.

And as you can asl
If a business called me rude, heck yea would I come here and blast the crap out of them. Call BS? On what? he copied and pasted the message and even RSD has chimed in and said it was wrong.

Man get out of here with your non-sense.
Exactly thanks for replying.

And I already shopped somewhere else, he did not read the posts!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Exactly thanks for replying.

And I already shopped somewhere else, he did not read the posts!
Ignorance and hypocrisy at it's finest lol

I also love the comment about how "Tomei is restrictive" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Loud? Yes. Of Course. But all exhausts are a matter of taste to the driver and what they enjoy.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Ignorance and hypocrisy at it's finest lol

I also love the comment about how "Tomei is restrictive" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Loud? Yes. Of Course. But all exhausts are a matter of taste to the driver and what they enjoy.
I said either restrictive or to loud, did YOU read my post, hows it with the silencer fitted, how is it without, there's plenty of threads with data when it come to tuning and noise of these exhausts with and without the silencers, I did alot of research prior to my exhaust purchase and found they were flawed for a street car that wanted some power but also not annoy the neighborhood.

I just re-read the first post, he sounded like he deserved the discount and got pissed when things didnt go his way, he then started a thread and sooked about it like a kid with fan boys in tow.

He asked if he was rude, a few have said he went about the wrong way, some seem to think he was fine.

He became defensive with comments that didnt support his view and ignored the constructive criticism.

RSD did well with their initial replies, I would have not been as kind or patient with him.

He sounds like a kid who didnt get his way and then tried to explain his way around his arrogance.

Anyways, enjoy your research and subsequent purchases.

Thanks for playing.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Does anyone else want some popcorn? I have enough to go around

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I don't want to kill your amusement but I am not replying to such attitude. My points are clear.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
546 Posts
I think that portion was directed to the wrong person lol I think OP was talking about the other commentary whom said the OP wasn't replying to some comments.

Side note: If someone thinks using a "silencer" in an exhaust as a good way to test the flow of an exhaust, surely should not consider or test such exhaust, and get something quieter. But what do I know?

81 - 97 of 97 Posts