IW STi Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hi viperguy,

after watching Rallye with Patrick and his wife, Burning rubber and i wanna go down to the party.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Hello! How far are you guys from Heidelberg? My friend and I pick up our STI's from Bremerhaven this Friday!!!

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YeloFva said:
Hello! How far are you guys from Heidelberg? My friend and I pick up our STI's from Bremerhaven this Friday!!!
its kinda on the way down...look up Trier,germany
there will be alot of STi's at this party. feel free to come

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I found that it's only 2 hours away from me. So when & where?

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boostcontrol said:
Hi viperguy,

after watching Rallye with Patrick and his wife, Burning rubber and i wanna go down to the party.
I think I saw your car....Bit plates?? brits put on show...i was suprised no americans showed up.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
viperguy said:
I think I saw your car....Bit plates?? brits put on show...i was suprised no americans showed up.
Next year....I promise.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OPIE98LMB said:
I was like "oh sweet a party"....total old gay thread reborn....
You were more like oh a sweet party...I hope its a 12'' black dildo party..with lots of hot guys...:notsure: :notsure:

·
Registered
179 Posts
no i was just hoping your mom woulda been there so me brett and wyatt could run a train on her..............shall i say.....pwned *****:lol:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My mom is dead...now i'm crying

Besides that ..what your saying is you guys would make the worlds first 2 sec 3 man train??? FTW

Mom jokes are so last year..GAY

·
Registered
179 Posts
the only one crying here is baby jesus over those piss poor hockey skills you got....u look like a damn walrus on skates:lol:........served

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
OPIE98LMB said:
the only one crying here is baby jesus over those piss poor hockey skills you got....u look like a damn walrus on skates:lol:........served
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OPIE98LMB said:
maybe one day i'll be as great as yourself....anyways ..i'm done with skating for the year..that split that I had in the first minutes tore my left hamstring...I couldnt walk the next day. I sure hope that was a rut and not him hooking my leg.... as the other goalie said "I hurt watching it"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts